All reviews covered parking motor court fridge and coffee maker covered car port small fridge comfortable bed flat screen close to town stay there again adobe style road trip carport motel plaza dresser furniture albuquerque
Reviewed 6 May 2018

Obviously The King's Rest has been around for a long time, perhaps in the days of old Route 66 fame. The motel has been well cared for but is showing it's age. The floor in our room creaked as you walked across it. The room was clean, well appointed with a comfortable bed. The bath was small but the shower was large, two person size. A flat screen TV with an excellent cable selection,I excepted an old black & white tube model. No microwave but there was a small fridge & coffee pot. All in all a great value.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2018

The rooms are a bit dated but they are clean and comfortable and for the price you really cant ask for more. Myself all I really look for is a comfortable clean bed and room that I feel secure in and does not break the bank this hotel fits all of that.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
6  Thank Circlingthebucket
Reviewed 19 October 2017

Really cute,kitchy place...an original Route 66 motor court. Each room had a carport & the rooms were big & clean...showed some wear & tear, but for the price you couldn't beat it? The area is.a little shabby, but it'seems not too far.from the main shopping district.

Date of stay: July 2017
9  Thank Wanda J
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Santa Fe was so expensive and a lot of the cheaper places had terrible reviews so we picked here based on TA reviews. We stayed two nights and felt the place was great for our needs if a bit out of town although we walked to a local brewery and got the bus in a 10 min walk to save some driving.

The motel is dated and could do with some minor maintenance, the tap in the bathroom came off in my hand and the hairdryer holding unit also did. But that didn't bother us. The main thing is the place was clean comfortable and affordable!

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
8  Thank mp749505
Reviewed 2 October 2017

I booked this hotel for three nights to attend a conference in Santa Fe. I had issues with travel and could not make the first night. I was at pains to explain I was still coming and wanted the room for the remaining nights. After some perseverance, the message got through. The rooms are well described in other reviews....older style, small, but clean, comfortable. If you are not expecting the Ritz but want something reasonably priced, I would recommend this for a short stay.

Date of stay: July 2017