“Worth the wait!”

Bodega Prime
Ranked #181 of 600 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Price range: US$7 - US$16
Reviewed 14 June 2018

Been maybe a year since I ate here, returned this week and had a fantastic brunch with my wife. She had the amazing Croque Madame (reviewed last year), I had the special which was a Mole hash with pork and sweet potatoes. Photo enclosed. Out of this world!

The food here is amazing. The people are very, very friendly but do not come and expect a quick meal! Maybe they need more staff but be prepared to wait but IF you have the time, the food is really worth that wait. If you are in any kind of hurry, if waiting maybe an hour start to finish is too long, don't go then get frustrated and write a bad review. That's just the way it is here.

4  Thank AndrewRodney

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

With the exception of the coffee, everything had no flavor or bad flavor. The scrambled eggs with smoked trout I ordered was one of the blandest meals ever. It was also very unappealing to look at, the trout had been shredded and added to the eggs and looked terrible. My friends had omelets with chard, the chard was raw—never heard of such a thing. Won’t return.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

I reviewed this restaurant back in 2016. My husband and I had brunch there recently with some friends. We had made reservations and our table was ready when we arrived. However, it was made known to us by our polite server that they were "short handed" and we may have to wait awhile for our orders. We bought some pastries to share while we waited. Our food arrived after 45 minutes. Two scrambled egg entries were cold, and my buckwheat mushroom tartlette was a disappointment. The buckwheat crust was not cooked through. The management needs to pay more attention to staffing on busy brunch days.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Like nowhere else in chile laden Santa Fe. A trip around the culinary globe that begins with locally sourced and 100% organic roots. Love the breakfast burger with a runny egg...wish i could eat every day with it's tangy pickled onions, housemade ketchup and crunchy pea shoots. Leave room for dessert.

6  Thank Kindafoodsnob
Reviewed 23 April 2018

The food at Bodega Prime is fresh and creative. I would love to continue eating here, but the customer service is so reliably reprehensible that it's seriously not even worth it. The lack of attentiveness and "holier than thou" attitude presented by the waitress with the brown buzzcut and the waitress with the blonde dreadlocks (the two individuals I wind up with eeevery time) makes for a deplorable experience. Running plates for the table out 15 minutes apart, ignoring water/coffee requests, claiming one bill can't be paid for with two cards, paying more attention to friends who come in than to paying customers, oy vey. Never again.