Motel 6 San Antonio NW-Medical Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Omni San Antonio Hotel(San Antonio)
  • Pool
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

There were no vending machines. The area around the hotel was RUOGH ! But the TV worked GREAT ! All the lights and appliances worked great. No on site laundry that I saw. It was quiet and I got a good nights sleep. So it was good enough. I may be back. Close to restaurants.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

I can't say enough about the great experiences I have each time I stay here. Mark, the manager, and the entire staff go above and beyond to ensure you will be more than satisfied with your stay. If you're looking for an affordable option in this area, I highly recommend choosing this location!

Stayed: July 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

We stayed at rhe Motel 6 on Rittiman Rd San Antonio and we had a blast we went to Six Flags, Downtown The river Walk..and we liked our stay at the Motel 6 it was pretty clean to us and It made it plus it has a Security Gentleman on Site..
Our trash was pulled everyday..which is really good..
The only con is that we didnt have a fridge but other than that our stay was Great..other ppl complain about how the hotel has roaches and these and that but to HONEST i didn't see one Roach in our room..! I think that kind of people should stay in a special MADE hotel since they are so PiCky...!
Also the hotel is near everything its close to walmart HEB and other food places... Not to mention In N Out..

Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed 21 March 2016 via mobile

The motel was okay. The staff was friendly. Don't know that I would stay here again. Was under the impression that we would have a refrigerator and microwave. Housekeeping only made one of our beds and one of our rooms had a used condom under the bed.

Stayed: March 2016, traveled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 San Antonio NW-Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2016

Serafina,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Our staff aims to provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests through our customer service, but with your experience we have fallen short and would like to apologize for the service issues you experienced. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in following through on that commitment during your recent stay. We would like to make sure you spoke with our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to have a record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 19 August 2015 via mobile

I recently visited this hotel and was influenced by the cheaper rate to stay for a weeks duration. BAD IDEA!

FIRST thing I saw when I pulled up was Hispanic children running around the pool which led me to believe it may be a family environment, okay this hotel must be pretty safe. WRONG.

SECOND thing that occurred after my check-in was a group of 4-5 African American men confronting me inappropriately outside my room. I immediately requested a room that was closer to the office which was granted.

THIRD someone (mid 20s, white male) tried to solicit marijuana to me in the parking lot. Can you say scary AND awkward ten times fast?

This morning when I was headed to a review session around 0730 there was a woman standing outside by my car with a tight, short dress on. I was initially apprehensive to approach my vehicle because her hands were hidden. However when I got to the drivers side I realized that my gas tank had been tampered with. I visited my car the same morning & my tank was closed. Thinking she was probably prostituting with the drug dealers.

Did I forget to mention I am a single female. This hotel was the worst hotel I've ever experienced, not to mention the hair strands in the sheets, toilet, and shower. Did I forget to mention the yellow/green slime on the restroom walls which appeared to be nasal discharge!! Absolutely disgusting.

LASTLY, management is flat out rude, however the hardworking ladies at the desk were very helpful for the duration of my stay :)

NEVER COMING BACK. WORST EXPERIENCE

Stayed: August 2015, traveled on business
6Team, brand expericened team member at Motel 6 San Antonio NW-Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2015

Nicole,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. It is important for all of our guests to feel welcomed, receive the highest level of service, respect and hospitality. We apologize for your unpleasant stay as a result of the concerns you describe. Safety and security are high priorities within Motel 6 standards for quality and we regret you felt differently during your visit. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.