Hotel Contessa(San Antonio)
US$151
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

Menger Hotel(San Antonio)
  • Breakfast included
US$137
US$125
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$82
US$76
US$140
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

US$291
US$199
Hotels.com
US$59
3,861 results
All reviewsconvention centerruth's chrisbar rojothe river walkpinkie williamsclub roomconference hotelattending a conferencestarbucks coffeeself parkingbusiness tripvery nice hotelrivercenter malleasy accessper daypinkyriverwalk
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I stayed at the Grand Hyatt for the Final Four event. I was very content with my room and the view. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Pinkie from the front desk staff was friendly and very informative. On the downside I was upset when I was told parking was not included in my reservation. Traffic was horrible and the parking garage was difficult to find. I was greeted at the gate by a very nice person named Alexandra. I was already frustrated about having to pay $29 for parking but her calm spirit put a smile on my face. She was very helpful and answered all the questions I had. The working industry needs more people like this on their team! Overall it was a great weekend!!

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank yolanda4ys
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

The Grand in San Antonio is a great Hyatt property. The epicenter of the Final Four this year, perfect location. Very convenient to the convention center, Riverwalk and Alamo Dome. Excellent club lounge. Pinkie, Cindi and Ariel are outstanding and truly the best service I have experienced. This will be my go to in return visits to San Antonio.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank DeavBBQ
Reviewed 3 April 2018

The Club Room staff was extraordinary! Cindi, Ariel and Pinkie went above and beyond to make us feel welcome during the Final Four! They kept club clean and well stocked with breakfast, snacks and drinks. Highly recommend staying at the Grand Hyatt in San Antonio, TX

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank kirchs
Nicole G, Marketing Coordinator at Grand Hyatt San Antonio, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Greetings!

Thank you for your review! We're thrilled your Final Four stay with us was great and we thank you for recommending us! We hope to welcome you back in the future!

Best,
Grand Hyatt San Antonio

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I was an easy place to stay. I was traveling alone and appreciated the proximity to the river walk. Just took the escalator from the lobby to get there. My room was clean and quiet. I liked the solar shades. Nice modern touch.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Deborah N
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Very clean. Very spacious. Well maintained great views from higher floors. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff Stayed on the club floor and the club room was very nice Always had some type of food and beverage available.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
2  Thank mep773
Nicole G, Public Relations Manager at Grand Hyatt San Antonio, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Hi mep773,

Thank you for your great review! We're so happy you enjoyed our guestrooms and friendly staff! We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best,