“Good Italian food!”
Review of Paesanos

Paesanos
Reserve with OpenTable
Paesanos is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #121 of 4,882 Restaurants in San Antonio
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Uptown Broadway
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Good location right on Riverwalk. Very busy--- had to make reservation for lunch during March Madness!

Lots of pasta options to choose from--- we all enjoyed our pasta!

Good service despite the the crowds!

Nice to sit in the sun like Tuscany and enjoy good Italian food!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We enjoyed a delicious dinner with excellent wine at Paesanos after Maundy Thursday church service. What a great experience! The service was impeccable, the menu interesting, and the food perfectly prepared. The dining room is pretty basic and the atmosphere quite high energy, but interestingly, that actually adds to the overall dining experience at Paesanos. A fun evening and we will most definitely return soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The food was incredibly good and the service was top-notch. We weren't prepared for how nice it was and were not exactly dressed to the level to which it catered, but the wait staff treated us very well and our food was amazing. I would like to visit again and enjoy the dress and ambiance even more.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Nice Riverwalk restaurant. The food was yummy. Service was great. I don’t recommend the calamari. they’re like fries but not crispy at all. Probably one of my least favorite calamari I’ve had. Other than that, it was good.

Reviewed March 15, 2018

We had dinner here on our last night and it was really good! I didn't really want to come all the way to San Antonio and eat Italian, but I'm glad I did! I had the spaghetti and meatballs and it was really good! The service is a little on the slow side, but the food and the atmosphere make up for it!