“Best meal ofthe trip”

Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen
Ranked #292 of 4,882 Restaurants in San Antonio
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped here for dinner after a disappointing lunch at SeaWorld. Everything is made from scratch -even the ketchup! GF options and their version of long Island ice tea was excellent!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We went on a Friday evening and had to have our Airman back on base by 8 p.m. We let the hostess know this and even though it was only 5:45, they did an excellent job of getting us in and out. The server was fabulous and our food came out quickly. I would highly recommend this particular Cheddar’s.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My daughter were there since she had an interview. She lived in San Antonio for several years and we ate at Cheddars often. I've missed it since she moved back to Victoria. It was awesome all around! I had the Texas Frozen Swirl Margarita which was fabulous, and the chips and queso were great too! But the ribs were the star of the show!!! And the prices are very reasonable! They still are the best!!! We had a very friendly and helpful waitress too!!! I only wish they were in my hometown of Victoria Texas!!! I LOVE CHEDDAR'S!!!

Reviewed February 5, 2018 via mobile

They have great food great prices and a great atmosphere went for my daughters graduation from the airforce and was excited to find they had a Chedders is San Antonio

Reviewed January 20, 2018 via mobile

We had stopped in to eat with our oldest daughter she just graduated from the Air Force, and it was very good,we have ate at one back in Alabama and it was good also,this one is just like it good food and good prices