Stay Express Inn & Suites San Antonio Seaworld Medical Center
US$91
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

Hotel Contessa(San Antonio)
US$143
Hotel Contessa
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

US$87
US$84
US$65
La Quinta
US$118
US$113
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

US$160
US$182
US$167
Crockett Hotel(San Antonio)
US$143
US$90
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

Menger Hotel(San Antonio)
US$175
US$148
US$299
JW Marriott
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

This has got to be the worst hotel I have ever has the displeasure to stay at. The telephone and the TV did not wnd the next room they moved us to stank. We immediately checked out and went to a really nice place. I would not wish this place on my worst eneny.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2017

My family stayed for a brief vacation to San Antonio and this hotel had paper thin mattresses, ac in the room had a leak that never got fixed (we got moved after sitting in the lobby for an hour), the breakfast is more like a few pieces of toast and a glass of milk or coffee, bathroom is smaller than a closet and the staff was rude! At check in I was greeted with a "sit there and ill get to you when I can." as the clerk assisted a man that was complaining of being over charged,The pool was nasty with trash and dirt in it. would not recommend this hotel to anyone it is horrible for any reason you would be in San Antonio.

Room Tip: Stay Away from this place
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

I don't really have very many complaints about this particular hotel. I didn't set my expectations very high after reading the reviews. The place is pretty old and worn down, but I only paid a little over 40 bucks a night for four nights. My main concerns were the neighborhood the hotel is in and if the beds were comfortable. The area is safe and within walking distance of King Buffet(Chinese buffet that I highly recommend) and plenty of other decent restaurants. The beds were surprisingly comfortable enough and the air conditioning was super cold. All in all, this place was fine, and the office staff were nice. On a low budget and keeping your expectations low I'd recommend it. You get what you pay for.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Joseph B
Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

First time staying here.the people at the front desk were quick and very nice.they helped us out with things they didn't have to.my son enjoyed his free breakfast.hotel was very quite and room was clean.prices were very reasonable.we will stay here again.not to mention the location was great.

Stayed: November 2016
Reviewed 21 October 2016

The place was very un-kept, people partying and loitering outside. then to top it off they had sold our reservation out form under us and wanted to charges more a new one. The person at the desk was rude. I think they did us a favor , and were able to find a new place at 11:35 pm at a different, very pleasant location.

Room Tip: check for reviews
  • Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family