Segway Inc. Tours - San Antonio - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Family trip

We went on the 1 1/2 hour tour & it was absolutely amazing! We loved every minute of it. I wish we... read more

Reviewed 20 July 2015
AmieJenni4
Cleveland, Ohio
via mobile
Had a blast!!

I was a little nervous since I had never gotten on a Segway before. It was AWESOME!! It was totally... read more

Reviewed 17 July 2015
Joannita03
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 24 November 2014

A little spendy for the experience but the employees are fun. Rides are throughout the downtown area. Easy to get the hang of the machine.

Date of experience: November 2014
2  Thank R H
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I was a little anxious about doing a segway tour. But our guide, Andrew, was AMAZING! 1 time training for ALL of us and we were ready to go. Andrew was the BEST!! Ask for him! He is young, patient, great stories, etc. This was the highlight of our trip!!
THANKS ANDREW!!

Date of experience: March 2014
1  Thank Michelle S
Reviewed 10 October 2013

While visiting San Antonio with my mom and school age children, we decided to venture out on Segways (at my husband's prodding from several years ago). What a fabulous time! They were patient and gentle with my kids during their training, allaying my daughter's fears and concerns that she simply could not do it! She was an expert by the time we left their store! (A few times on our tour, she even rode with one hand in the air and did a little dance because she was enjoying it so much! On our zoo visit the next day, she was asking for a Segway to see all the animals.) We enjoyed our tour and our guide was very personable. I highly recommend the tour and the unique experience!

Date of experience: October 2013
1  Thank Matthew B
Reviewed 2 October 2012

I loved the safety movie, it was't too long, it was the perfect length to keep you interested. Nick was an amazing teacher , he made learning fun which kept you interested. Once we got going , he took me around the entire place. Even stopped for picture time. He always checked to make certain my feet were ok. I would recommend this to everyone, ex specially with Nick. Thanks again.

1  Thank Blano4
Reviewed 19 August 2012

I really had to talk my wife into this one. She told me about having no balance, and didn't think she could do it...boy was she wrong! Best tour ever. We had an awesome tour guide, he gave us all of the inside scoop on the city and an awesome tour of the city. I learned more in this short tour than i could have ever dreamed I would. The Segway was easier to ride than walking, and my wife...absolutely loved it! Thanks Segway, a job well done, recommend the longer tour, it is certainly worth the few extra dollars.

Date of experience: March 2012