Segway Inc. Tours - San Antonio - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Family trip

We went on the 1 1/2 hour tour & it was absolutely amazing! We loved every minute of it. I wish we... read more

Reviewed 20 July 2015
AmieJenni4
Cleveland, Ohio
via mobile
Had a blast!!

I was a little nervous since I had never gotten on a Segway before. It was AWESOME!! It was totally... read more

Reviewed 17 July 2015
Joannita03
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 19 August 2012

I really had to talk my wife into this one. She told me about having no balance, and didn't think she could do it...boy was she wrong! Best tour ever. We had an awesome tour guide, he gave us all of the inside scoop on the city and an awesome tour of the city. I learned more in this short tour than i could have ever dreamed I would. The Segway was easier to ride than walking, and my wife...absolutely loved it! Thanks Segway, a job well done, recommend the longer tour, it is certainly worth the few extra dollars.

Reviewed 3 August 2012

We are local to San Antonio and got a free Segway ride from friends. We waited for a nice day and tried it out. The Segway devices are the fun. The resort area was a safe place to ride them around for a while. They explain it all well and let you practice. It is easier than it seems it should be. The ride does not go anywhere other than around the resort.

Reviewed 9 June 2012

Great way to learn to Segway. Safe fun and not in traffic. We have Segway toured several times so Nick Evans tailored the trip to us. Segway is a great introduction to popular areas in many cities. It is a first thing to do for us in a city

2  Thank tincuptraveler
Reviewed 20 March 2012

This was our first time on the Segway and it was very relaxed and beautiful environment to learn how to operate the Segway. The instructor, Nick, was terrific. Lots of great walkways to travel on. The Marriott hotel is beautiful and the landscape grounds stretch on for acres and the paved walkways make it a fun tour to take. It was a blast!

Reviewed 22 December 2011

Took a segway tour with Grampa and teenage son, Everyone had a blast, Our guide was fun and imformative. We took the 2 hour tour and got to see many attractions and parts of the city we hadn't been to yet. Well worth the money!

Date of experience: October 2011