“Great Breakfast”

Snooze an AM Eatery
Ranked #208 of 4,956 Restaurants in San Antonio
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Went here Easter morning on trip to San Antonio for Final 4. It was busy and there was a 30 minute wait. For good reason. Both food and coffee were excellent. I had the Breakfast Burrito with bacon. It was large and very tasty. My older daughter had a pancake with caramel and pecans. Also very good. Coffee was very good with free refills. If you have time to wait, you can’t do much better than this place!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Went with my husband and three sons. The wait was kinda long so we went to the quarry to waste time. We each order a meal and the pancake flight to share. The pancakes melted in my mouth. We ordered the sweet potato, special of the day (olivia sweet tooth) and pineapple upside down pancake. I enjoyed the chicken sausage (homemade in the restaurant).

Service was a little slow but our waitress was nice.

Would go again.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I love Snooze and their menu selections. My daughter is gluten intolerant and Snooze has a great selection of gluten free choices. We both ordered the Blueberry Danish Pancakes. While mine was regular, hers was the gluten free version and both were absolutely delicious.

The atmosphere is pleasing and we were allowed to bring our dog and eat outside on the porch. Our waitress even brought a dog bowl of water for Carly, my 10 month old shih tzu puppy.

The only negative is the wait time when you first arrive due to Snooze being so popular. It has been 45-60 minutes both times we’ve eaten there. They give you a flashing remote so you can stroll the nearby shops and will also give you a text.

Definitely a great place to eat and a very enjoyable experience.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

We were excited to try out Snooze the menu sounded delicious! We waited 45 minutes to sit down and then waited about 10 minutes before anyone came to the table. We ordered our drinks and waited about another 20 minutes to get our drinks and then put in our order and waited probably another 45 minutes to get our food. Our drink order came out wrong, we fed our son on a little tiny bowl because we never got our extra plate. My OMG French toast was good but had only 4 small pieces of strawberries on it and no coconut like the menu said. It was way smaller than I expected it to be. It was a disappointment to see such a small portion come out on something called “OMG French toast” it was a busy day and I’m sure going on a slower day would have been better but there needs to be some organizational issues addressed with the servers and cooks. Our server continually got things wrong and twice put the wrong things on the check. The kids meals on the other hand were awesome, I love that they come with fruit and potatoes... not sure why an adult meal is smaller than the kids.

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

OMG! 2 hour wait and we got there at 10:00 a.m. Be there early if you want to try this place or have a small snack and shop while you shop at nearby stores. Food selection is good; my daughter absolutely loved her Sandwich I Am and my mom gave the tomato soup and grilled cheese 1 thumb up. The omelette was a bit dry but it could have been the ingredients I asked for. The adult drinks are a nice touch. Honestly, the food is good but not worth a two hour wait. I would order as take out and only if I am going to shop in the area.