US$109
US$76
US$71
US$139
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

Hotel Contessa(San Antonio)
US$146
US$135
Hotel Contessa
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

US$131
US$116
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$199
Best Western Plus Sunset Suites-Riverwalk(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$75
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

US$52
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$61/night.

Menger Hotel(San Antonio)
US$178
US$99
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

Let me just start of by saying that I am not picky when it comes to hotels. With that in mind, I had the worst hotel experience at this hotel.

I booked like a week in advance and booked 2 queen beds. I thought I was ready and set, but I was sadly mistaken.

I arrived to the hotel to a very rude receptionist. I checked in, payed and got my keys, so I was like, "cool." Then I headed to my room and open the door to find out that I was given a King room. I then headed to back to the lobby to see if the problem could get fixed. I am someone who has all the patience in the world, but when someone keeps giving me attitude, that's it for me. The receptionist told me she could not do anything and that I had to call customer service. Keep in mind that I had my reservation email on hand in my phone and showed it to her. It clearly said 2 queen beds, but she could give two cents what I said. I then told her if she could just give me another room since the non-smoking room she gave me, smelled like smoke. She then told me to give her the key and gave me a another room with a horrible look. I got the key and went to the room she gave to find out the key didn't work. Ay this point I was so pissed off, so I called customer service. They then had to call the receptionist to tell her to give me the room I needed. I then got called back from customer service telling me that I could only get the other room if I payed $5 extra dollars. At this point, I was like yeah I just need to put my stuff in a room. So, I went back to the receptionist and she changed it.

I walked into the room finally!
And NO dryer! NO iron!
The door was broken and it smell like smoke, but not as bad as the first room. I was like whatever!
So, me and friends put down our stuff and went to explore the city

When we came back, we wanted to take a showers and saw NO shampoo! I was like maybe they forgot so I called and the receptionist told me they had some and that I could pick them up. When I get there, he was like, "I forgot to tell you we only have some for sale." I was like REALLY!! I didn't want to argue so I just payed for two. When I opened the shampoos they were dirty from the cap like they were already used.

The experience was just HORRIBLE!!

Stayed: September 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

The bath tub was soo dirty, the beds very uncomfortable, was a bad experience...
Even when I try to have de wiffi access the woman at the lobby was rude and unfriendly.
There was no soap, no towels and no shampoo.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

We booked just for the night after a long day at fiesta Texas. We really like the proximity to the fiesta Texas park. We got a modern room right across the pool. Room had 2 beds with a flat screen and that's about it. Very simple room. Towels are provided. Room is very small, but it works.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank ecoronado2016
Reviewed 17 March 2016

This hotel has prostitution and drug use going on. If you do not to be involved in the illegal happenings here, do NOT stay here! Look at the statistics for this hotel and area. My kids were scared to death. We were there less than an hour and decided to get out. Manager/Owner refused to refund money. This is an individually owned property, so Motel 6 will do nothing. Be advised!!!!
Also, non- smoking rooms are NOT non-smoking. We requested non smoking and was put in a smoking room....twice. This place truly is a business for those hoping to accomplish illegal deeds.

• Stayed: March 2016, traveled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 San Antonio - Fiesta Trails, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2016

Dear Amber, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Safety and security are high priorities within Motel 6 standards for quality and we regret you felt differently during your visit. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. Please know the issues you describe are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 29 July 2015 via mobile

Restroom in horrible condition, not a working showr head and clogged tub. Office attendant rude did not do anything to accommodate to a different room and refused to call manger or issued refund. Had to check out with 2 hrs of being there to a different hotel. Its a franchise and corporate could not do much.

Stayed: July 2015, traveled solo
6Team, Brand Experience Team member at Motel 6 San Antonio - Fiesta Trails, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2015

Dear Guest,
Thank you for posting your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. Please know the conditions you experienced are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize. Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay, for this reason we apologize for the disappointment you describe with the expectations of amenities. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.