Howard Johnson Hotel & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio
US$91
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

US$65
US$119
Hyatt.com
US$150
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

Crockett Hotel(San Antonio)
US$249
JW Marriott
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$280/night.

All reviewswafflessuper targetbreakfast roomextended stayfresh towelslarge roomfree breakfastmicrowavecerealfreewaydryertexasclerkhousekeeper
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

Love this hotel great customer service rooms are very spacious I would definitely stay here again. Breakfast is awesome. Front desk is always open 24/7 so very convient. Right off interstate 10 easy access to everywhere.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 30 January 2018

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
Reviewed 27 January 2018

I loved my stay here, since I walked in I was welcomed by the attendant who was very helpful and very friendly and attentive. She worked to get me in very quickly as my husband and I were very tired from driving so that was a plus! Our room was very clean and fully stocked. The next morning we also had some of their breakfast and everything tasted so good and they had lots to choose from, and they always kept it full. It was cold at the time so I didn't get to enjoy the pool but it looked clean and well kept. The whole place looks very welcoming and pretty I loved it! It makes you feel like you are truly on vacation. Definitely will be coming back and staying here when I am in San Antonio and will recommend to all my friends and family!

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 23 January 2018

The front desk employee was nice. The room clean but the bed was uncomfortable and "dipped" towards the center severely.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for a week on business and had been recommended by a friend we know near by. From the minute we checked in at the front desk, Jenny greeted us with a welcoming smile and professional yet genuine demeanor that made us feel like we were at a home away from home. We were pleasantly surprised by the size of the room and most importantly the cleanliness! We also loved that it's a 100% non- smoking hotel, so everything smelled fresh and new as a hotel should. The one issue I noticed shortly after check in was there were no towels (which because of experience in traveling frequently is not unheard of) so I called Jenny at the front and there was a knock at the door with fresh (even warm!) towels literally seconds within hanging up the phone. The bed was super comfortable and the suite like layout made it feel home- like with a couch and coffee table, desk for computer work, we had a decent sized fridge and microwave, along with coffee maker, and even cabinet space! This place is great for one night or for a vacation stay, it also offers iron and ironing board and closet space. The pool was closed (its january and FREEZING so that was no big deal but the area with pool and jacuzzi looked very appealing and well kept even in the winter) Breakfast in the morning was definitely better than most hotels offer within this price range. Waffles, eggs, sausage, feral, toast, bagels, donuts... I mean there is so much to this hotel I feel like I've already written too much to convince anyone... you want to stay here! There is no where else is san antonio that you are going to find a staff that genuinely cares, a room that makes you walk in and say "ahhh this is perfect" or a breakfast that will start your day off great FOR THIS PRICE!!! We will definitely be repeat customers in the future. Thank you to Jenny and the GM Lori for their hospitality and all of the great staff who also took part in making this stay a great one.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled on business