Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 30/05/21
Free cancellation until 30/05/21
FindHotelUS$99
Hotels.comUS$99
Hyatt.comUS$99
All reviews circle k hyatt points the security guard waffle house bed was comfortable very nice hotel would stay again great place to stay noise jacuzzi university
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 March 2021 via mobile

The Hyatt beds a fantastic! Sleep was so easy to do with a comfy clean bed to sleep on....we arrived a quarter to noon. Check in was already completed on my easy peasy Hyatt app, we just needed to show ID for our room keys. (Because I'm old school and refuse to use my cellphone for opening my door.) My app did let me know that room was already, ready at 9:30 am. So arriving eary would be okay. I like that the hotel is visible from the highway 10 and is close to the highway. Next to the Hyatt is "Angry Crap Shack and BBQ" restaurant, a Circle K and across the street is a "Waffle House" restaurant. At the Hyatt due to COVID breakfast is a gab and go bag, extras need to call the front desk for...
My friend and I can to Tucson for the Saguaro Half Marathon and were looking forward in using the jacuzzi. I'm extremely disappointed to say that the pool was filthy and the jacuzzi was dirty also. The area surrounding the pool was clean. I wish the front desk would have said something about the pool being unable.
Overall the most important to us was our room and beds!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank PanamaWinery
Reviewed 22 March 2021

This is the worst Hyatt ever. Sent to unmade room. Second room was filthy...dusty & dirty floor. Window wouldn't open. Finally the manager got it open.
Requested 2 king rooms but only had one available.
Breakfast was poor. For example you could have a bagel but no jelly was available. When I asked for 3 orange juices the manager wanted to know how many people were in my room!!! (We had two rooms and three people.)
DO NOT STAY HERE!

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 8 March 2021

Ok, so starting off I get the Covid thing, I get limited availability, I don't get not having your room, and trying to jam 3 adults into a king bed?
I am so disappointed with the Hyatt Central. I booked the room a week in advance. I reserved a two queen bed room. When I arrived, well the front desk said we don't have any two bed rooms available, I can give you a king. Well this doesnt work for three adults. I was told sorry there was nothing that they could do. Found out that the top floors were being occupied by covid displaced people, not quite sure what that meant, but all of this after I received a confirmation on my email. I even have the confirmation number 29908568 . So what is a traveler to do when they are 300 miles from home with out a room? According to the Hyatt, go pound sand. I wasn't offered another room at a sister hotel, offered to call another hotel, just left out in the cold (well its tucson not too cold).
I have stayed at this very hotel a half dozen times, and up to this time I had been very satisfied. But this will be my last time using the hyatt central, and it will discourage me from ever booking with a hyatt property in the future. What good is a confirmation if you can just tell customers at check in that you don't have their room available?
Oh and yes I found a room in tucson, but it of course costed more because it was at the last moment.

Room tip: Make sure that you have a double confirmation
Date of stay: February 2021
2  Thank davidfE454XR
Reviewed 6 February 2021 via mobile

I came with my wife, visiting Saguaro NP and other attractions (Mission, Trail Dust Town). Stayed using Hyatt points. During the stay, Contrary to other review, I didn’t see any homeless at all around the hotel. The staff was very adamant about mask and Covid safety. I feel very safe. Room was good, bed was comfortable. Will visit again.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 5 February 2021

miss your excellent morning buffet.. but understand Covid effect
very satisfied with everyone's professional help. Although was not pleased with having yo provide credit card to cover $150. 00 for possible extra charges, especially when my corporate office was paying for my room. It is now ten (10) days since my lodging there & my $150.00 has not been redeposited to my account. Appreciate your review of this policy.

Date of stay: January 2021