“Best Mexican Restaurant?”

Ranked #84 of 1,988 Restaurants in Tucson
Price range: US$15 - US$31
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Speedway
Transit: Prince Rd and Mountain Ave. http://www.suntran.com/routes.php
Description: Mexican Food with flare for fun! Fresh Salsa made at your table-side every evening starting at 5pm. Nightly live music begins at 6pm until 9pm. The widest range of authentic dishes from home-made tortillas and chile rellenos and carnitas to innovative new dishes with many seafood selections such as Chilean Sea bass, halibut enchiladas or lobster stuffed salmon!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If you are caucasian or are scared to travel to the south side of Tucson, then this place is maybe the 20th best Mexican restaurant in Tucson.

Date of visit: October 2020
Write a reviewReviews (755)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Really enjoyed this restaurant! They make fresh table side salsa so you can make it as spicyas you want (SO GOOD), chips were good. Staff very nice.

Reviewed 12 September 2021 via mobile

Terrible dinner with friends. First thre was guacamole on the floor Took them forever to clean up. We ask for ice water no lemons. Got lemon! Kitchen screwed up the order. Ordered appetizers shrimp with pineapple, no pineapple! The manager came to the table and apologized and said she would make it right! 10% discount. Better than nothing

Reviewed 11 September 2021

mom and i went for lunch only 2 other parties, my beans had no taste,and i ordered my shredded beef burrito with fajita vegetables, so it was good

Reviewed 3 September 2021

Had an unfortunate experience with the serving of our 2 meals. My husbands came first and he waited to eat til my food came. Waited about 10 minutes and his food got cold. My food came after about 10 minutes. Yikes , asked to have it warmed. Mistake as they took his plate and I waited so we could eat together for our evening out. Too stressful. We did not at all enjoy our meals at this point. Called manager Jorge the next day and he said he would look into the poor service and get back to me. He never called. I called again several days later and he promised to call me back. No call. I left two more messages and still no call 2 weeks later. Poorly run business. Food was just okay.

Date of visit: August 2021

Travelers who viewed Guadalajara Grill - Fiesta, Best Mexican Restaurant in Tucson also viewed

Been to Guadalajara Grill - Fiesta, Best Mexican Restaurant in Tucson? Share your experiences!