“Wow, what a great tasting burger”

Truland Burger & Greens
Reserve a table
Wed, 28/07
20:00
Ranked #107 of 1,982 Restaurants in Tucson
Reviewed 30 May 2021

Went to Dinner at Truland for the first time. I ordered the Shroom and Swiss burger($12.25) which is Two slices of all-natural Swiss cheese, grilled crimini mushrooms, caramelized onion and garlic aiol. WOW, what a great tasting burger, all ingredients were proportional to the smash burger, no large bun overpowering the inside. Another ordered the Western Bleu Cheese burger($13.49) and it too was great; no overpowering bleu cheese tasty, a perfect conmbination of Bleu cheese, bacon, crispy onions and BBq sauce. Also shared so awesome tasting Fries($5.50).The third was to-go; the Early Riser($14.25) which is Two slices of American cheese, cage-free fried egg·, bacon, and ketchup. The service was excellent.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (130)

Reviewed 19 April 2021 via mobile

Delicious! We ate the shroom and Swiss burger, my husband ate the blue cheese burger and we shared regular fries... a tall slender blonde waited on us, I forgot her name but she was very nice and professional.... thank you!

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 10 April 2021 via mobile

The vibe is casual urban and the burger options are plentiful. The Asian Slaw burger looked great but we did the Tru Beets a salad and truffle fries, which were great. Let’s of beer options but limited wines available (3 whites, a Rose, and 4 reds). Limited outdoor seating but lots of tables inside.
VictorB

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 18 May 2020

I was hesitant because this was the 1st meal I had out after restrictions eased allowing people to "dine in", I waited to order until I felt secure with their sanitizing proceedures, they did a great job, wiped down all of the seats and tables with sanitizer. My #1 concern was that gloves would be changed between "dirty" and "clean" activities....they were indeed!
We had delicious burgers, parmesan fries and split a "small" portion of carrot cake. Service efficient and friendly...great experience!!

Date of visit: May 2020
Reviewed 10 March 2020

I had just gotten over being sick with the flu for over a week, eating very little. So all I wanted was a good cheeseburger. I ordered a cheeseburger with mushrooms and avocado, no sides or drink, and the bill came to $18.12 including taxes and tip. That seems like a lot for a cheeseburger. The burger was cooked a little too long for my liking. The atmosphere is nice. The waitress was pleasant. There is limited parking.

Date of visit: March 2020