US$206
Best Western Plus Silver Saddle Inn(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$249
US$220
Estes Village Inn(Estes Park)
US$189
US$170
The Historic Crags Lodge(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$379
US$349
Estes Mountain Lodge(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$183
The Baldpate Inn(Estes Park)
US$150
Dao House(Estes Park)
US$219
Deer Crest Resort(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$164
Official Site
Econo Lodge(Estes Park)
US$189
Hotwire.com
Blue Door Inn(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$185
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbedroom condohot tubcleaning feemaster bathnice condomain levelwasher and dryerlong weekendthree bedroombeautiful view of the mountainsfire pitlittle thingsbeds were comfortableliving areaminute drivegas grillwedding
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Great place to stay, great people, laid back and relaxing. Bar and restaurant was great, good food and very good brewed beer. Cory the bartender was great, he gave us ideas to do while we were out there, really helped us out to have a great experience.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We stayed in a 2 bedroom condo which was well appointed, clean, comfortable and the view was spectacular - it even had a hot tub! However, when I called to make my reservation, I was told the property had a fire pit. Upon arrival, the front desk stated that they didn’t have a fire pit and that the property never had a fire pit. As it turned out, they did have a fire pit but it was closed due to high winds! When I checked in I was told I had to put down a $50 deposit, but would get it back when I checked out. It turned out that they charged me $50 per night instead of $50 per stay. They also were going to charge me a $90 cleaning fee instead of the $60 cleaning fee I was quoted (I'm glad I had my confirmation letter with me). They also doubled charged my account, so instead of paying for 2 nights, I actually paid for 4 nights and told me it would take up to 5 days for me to get all of the overcharges credited to my account!

On the night of our arrival we decided to have dinner at the restaurant located on the property. The restaurant decor is very rustic and cozy. The restaurant opens at 5:00 p.m. and because it was a Sat., they had live music starting at 6:00. When we arrived, we were told we could not sit in the main area as it was totally booked for the evening and seated us in an overflow room. I’m not sure why they seated us in the overflow room as most of the main area was empty and when we left 1 ½ hrs. later, there were still plenty of tables available in the main room. They have a great menu and offered many game selections - something you don’t see very often in restaurants; even in Colorado! I had the evening special of spring pea soup and a Ruben sandwich with house made Russian dressing, which was very good. My husband had the steak which was overcooked and very dry.

They charge a cleaning fee of $60 (this has gone up for 2018 to $90) but they don't do anything for that fee, other than clean the room when you leave. They don't make beds, they don't change out towels, they don't freshen the room at all. I have stayed at other condos in Estes that charge a fee but they also service the condo.

Even though we enjoyed our room and our stay, we found the staff to not really know what was going on. I’m not sure if we would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for a long weekend and really enjoyed the time! We had a cute condo with a hot tub and it was well equipped with everything we could want. The staff at the lodge were very helpful and check-in and out were seem less. The tavern was fun and inviting! Would highly recommend this place as a romantic getaway to the mountains!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
MLLManager, Manager at Mary's Lake Lodge Mountain Resort and Condos, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to share with everyone your experience at Mary's Lake Lodge. We share these reviews with our staff, who really appreciate being mentioned for their great service.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

We were here for 4 nights for a wedding. The heat was set at 80 degrees in our room and we could not change the temperature. Opened up a window in the middle of winter to cool things down to 76 in the living room area. Claw foot tub with shower curtain around that would stick to your skin when the shower was on (did not care for that). Sink had two separate faucets for hot and cold - not smart. I realize this is supposed to be charming but it wasn't. A step down from living area to bathroom/bedroom with no lighting to remind you of it so you would trip. Floors in hallway had lumps and bumps. The only thing good about it was that the place where the wedding took place was nice.

Room Tip: Even the condo that my brother-in-law stayed in had issues with the place being too hot and they could not control their thermostat either.
  • Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family

We appreciate your sharing any and all issues you might have experienced at Mary's Lake Lodge. As a result of your comments we have sourced a new shower curtain for the tub. We have also ordered some split units for rooms in our beautiful, historic lodge that might tend to be warmer than is comfortable. The separate faucets are actually original to the 1913 design. We are aware that this is not convenient and are planning to make this change when we renovate the lodge next winter, as well as taking care of the areas in the halls that over the years have settled and the steps in some of our rooms.. While we know it is historic and are always sensitive to our responsibility to keep the nature of the property intact, we also know our responsibility to the comfort of our guests. We are pleased to hear that your experience at the wedding was a good one. We are the premier wedding destination in Estes Park and we are very proud of it.

Reviewed 3 February 2018

We rented a 1 bedroom condo. It was more beautiful than I expected. The rooms were very clean and they provided more than I thought would be included in your rooms. The coffee was a nice touch! Very relaxing and peaceful resort.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple