“amazing food!”

Add it.
China Hut Restaurant
Ranked #40 of 54 Restaurants in Crescent City
Reviewed 20 February 2018

lived in crescent 28 years and never been to this chinese restaurant until today.. and wow sooooo good! i got the kung pao chicken and the yellow curry chicken lunch specials... omg so much food and sooooo good! so excited to go back and try more!!!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

My husband and I were originally trying to go to Wing Wah's, unfortunately, they were closed, so we tried this place and were extremely disappointed. The service is good, the kind elderly lady that runs the place has always been kind and has always been top notch. The food, however, not so much.

Some of the dishes were miscolored as if they were old (which they tasted like they were past their expiration date so they probably were). The pork chow mein was a grey color and was sort of slimy. When I cut into my egg roll the outside looked like it had been deep fried more than once and the inside was so scary looking I choose to not even attempt it for fear of getting food poisoning.

We paid, asked for to go boxes, and went on our way. We didn't have the courage to make a complaint or ask for a refund. The little lady who owns and runs the business is so sweet, but this place is no longer what it used to be.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

do not stay here dishonest owner kareena is a big time drug attic and theif she stole my credit card and bought drugs with it

Reviewed 15 September 2017

I don't know why people have posted some awful reviews. I have always had very good food experiences at China Hut. The Mandarin duck is to die for. The owner is very nice. The place is always clean and tidy. I think those people who said it was dirty and terrible might be friends of another restaurant and are trying to get people to go to their friends place instead. You won't be unhappy with China Hut.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

I had excellent Egg Foo Yung--crisp and fresh veggies, good sauce. My husband had chicken noodle soup that was unremarkable, and the shared egg rolls were downright unappealing. So 5 stars on one entree, 3 stars on another, and 0 on appetizer....overal 2.5.