“Good food, good service and reasonable prices”

Wing Wah Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed June 24, 2016

Wing Wah quickly became my favorite Chinese restaurant shortly after we moved into the area 8 years ago. Portions are large. Spicy dishes are spicy. The place can get busy for dinner, especially during the summer when there are a lot of tourists in town. At 6 pm on a Thursday the place was full. Eat in or take out. After a recent dentist appointment I didn't want to do a lot of chewing so I stopped for a take-out container of the special house Wor Wonton Soup and an order of pot stickers (dumplings).

Reviewed June 22, 2016

This seemed to be a typical Chinese-American restaurant with take-out and a full-service, sit-down restaurant. The portions were huge but the food was just average. The service was excellent and the prices were average for Chinese food.

Reviewed June 20, 2016

We enjoyed the food. My husband and I got a combination meal and both were very good. Our waiter was excellent. We felt welcome when we walked in the door.

Reviewed May 27, 2016

Excellent service with good value and tasty good. Our favorite for CHINESE Food. We eat there regularly.

Reviewed April 28, 2016 via mobile

Food is good. Various of selections. The portion is big with reasonable prices. Definitely it's a highlight of my trip in redwood. By the way, the owner is awesome and kind.

1  Thank Lu W