“Amazing food and ice cream”

CC Diner & Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Crescent City
Cuisines: American, Diner
Description: Specialty Burgers, sandwiches and Ice Cream. Milk shakes, sundaes and more. Voted best hamburgers in the area for the last 10 years!
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

Excellent food from burgers and French fries and sandwiches !!! They make amazing shakes and many flavors of ice cream

Shaun H, Owner at CC Diner & Ice Cream, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Thanks for visiting! I’m glad you had a good experience, that’s what we’re here for. I hope we can work hard at making everyone’s visit as good admin yours, hope to see you again!

Reviewed 24 January 2018

Great ice cream for a little town! Love the decor, had a great employee that took our order, super nice and friendly. Had fries and chicken strips as well. Good Definitely would stop in again!

Shaun H, Owner at CC Diner & Ice Cream, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Thanks for stopping in, we’re glad you did. I appreciate the feed back. The chicken strips are something we’ve been trying to get right for a while and knowing you were happy helps.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

customer service was bad and no smiles, it was a bad expience. don't know if was bad hair day. so bad experience overrides good food. won't go back

I’m really sorry you had this experience, we try really hard to have the best customer service possible, but obviously at times we fail. I always try to address these issues when they come to my attention, and even though I’m posting a reply months later I reacted when I saw this in October. Thank you for letting me know. I hope you will give us another try!

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Seriously the best burgers we found in town! It's off the beaten tourist path, but the food is delicious and the servers were super nice. My family ordered cheeseburgers, and shared a basket of fries--all of which were made fresh. It was a chilly day, so we skipped the ice cream this time, but with the options and selection they have we will definitely be back again.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

Cute place, seems popular. Good burger and good selection of icecream. We chose a corner and people watched, fun place.