“Excellent Coffee”

Ranked #166 of 1,856 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Neighborhood: Raynolds Addition
Neighborhood: Raynolds Addition
Reviewed 3 November 2016

Nice calm and relaxing atmosphere! The employees were polite and provided great service! Would definitely come back next time I visit ABQ :)

Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

I tried their Bourbon Pecan Coffee and will be buying two pounds of beans today to take home. They charged my iPhone, they gave me great tips. It is a relaxed and local hangout perfect for people watching and enjoying quality food and drink.

Reviewed 6 October 2016

Very good food, nice and casual atmosphere. My only complaint is the sometimes very loud live music - but that's hit or miss, sometimes it's just an acoustic guitar and sometimes it's someone much louder. The bagels are delish.

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

Java Joe's was very close to our rental so we decided to try it. This seemed to be a very popular neighborhood coffee shop/restaurant by all the filled tables. We came for drinks in the am and then returned for lunch later. My husband ordered a frozen mocha & I had a tea for the low price of $5.37 - so reasonable! For lunch I had the Asian chicken salad - so delicious-loved the grilled chicken! My husband ordered soup/sandwich special with tuna salad sandwich & chicken green chili chowder also delicious! Sure wish Java Joe's was in our neighborhood! Nice work kids!

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

We weren't supposed to eat at the same place twice since we were travelling from Missouri for a state fair and our plan was to explore as many places to eat as we can. But we couldn't help with this place, very tasty food and coffee with a wide selection of items on the menu. Chicken chowder was probably the best I've had in my life!.

Recommend this place very much so!

Only regret that I didn't try their home made desserts :)