“A Forever Fave”

Ranked #3 of 70 Coffee & Tea in Albuquerque
Neighborhood: Raynolds Addition
Neighborhood: Raynolds Addition
Reviewed April 4, 2016 via mobile

A must!! I've been going to Joe's for 3 years now. I no longer live in ABQ, but this coffee shop is the first one I visit whenever I'm back in town. You'll find a shop full of locals (aka the nice people of Albuquerque), great food (the scones are amazing), and legit coffee. This isn't your pretentious, hipster cafe ... You'll find every sort of type here and a cozy atmosphere. ENJOY!

Reviewed March 22, 2016 via mobile

I'm giving 4 stars instead of three because this is a local shop, and were pretty busy . the food is amazing, but they took forever with it, as in 20 minutes after the people I was with got their food. I love how there are people playing music, it gives the atmosphere a better feel. I ordered a veggie bagel and added lox, but the cook apparently thought it was too weird a combination so he put the lox on the side, which sort of irritated me. Granted it is strange, but it should be prepared the way I ask. The guy at the counter was really nice, and suggested coffees for my friends, and they turned out great. If I were local I'd make this a regular spot.

Reviewed February 26, 2016 via mobile

And just the right amount of green chili to make it succulent. The coffee is very good. It's locally roasted on site. Atmosphere is nice with local artists displaying their work on the walls.

Reviewed October 17, 2015

This is my all time FAV Coffee CAFE where the coffee and food creations = superb and flavorful.It is ran by a local family & their children. The waitstaff are great also. They have great filling breakfast and lunch choices. They always have a tent set up every Saturday for the farmers market held in Robinson Park (10th & Central SE) across the street from their restaurant. There are about 100 tents/booths set up each Saturday and their Coffee/Food tent is among the busiest of the bunch. Their french crepes (Choice: Meat or Desert) are among the best in town. Every Sunday their is always live music. I recommend everyone to give it a try as i don't think you will be disappointed. They roast their own coffee on site and people love all their bakery items.

Reviewed August 25, 2015 via mobile

Java Joe's is a downtown staple for coffee. If you are sick of corporate coffees, Java Joe's is the perfect alternative. Set off Central, this coffee shop boasts in house roasted blends, fair prices and eclectic community vibes. Friendly Batistas and good food are an added perk to this neighborhood gem. Convenient location in proximity to the downtown grower's market, Java Joe's in a go to stop for working business people and the starving artist. Live music on the weekends, amazing macaroons and the burrito is simple and out of this world.