“Tokyo Teleport”

Cuisines: Japanese
Description: Good Food Takes Time
Description: Good Food Takes Time
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed the overall quaint and cozy yet warm atmosphere here! My husband had ramen and I had curry and both were equally mouthwatering. I felt like we were able to take a mini vacation to Asia and enjoy! There were families, couples and singles all eating here and no complaints. We will be back.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

This place has delicious beers and food. You can get Japanese curry or Ramen noodles. There is a huge selection of broths, meats and vegetables.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

My wife and I were looking for a simple place for dinner during a recent stay in Albuquerque. We happened across O Ramen Curry House. The noodle bowls we ordered were outstanding. We both ordered the deluxe ramen noodle bowls. They were overflowing with slices of pork, mushrooms and noodles and served with an egg on top. It was awesome. I highly recommend.

The restaurant is quite simple just across the street from the UNM campus. The menu is simple and consists of a number of ramen bowls to choose from as well as a couple of curry rice dishes. They looked awesome as well. Our noodle bowl was the highest price item on the menu at $10. You can't beat this place for the quality of food and the price.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

A pleasant experience. Service was very good. This is the 1st time I've had ramen in a restaurant. It was just delicious. I had tofu ramen and the tofu was some of the best I've ever had. I will go back and work my way through the menu.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

my partner and I had ramen bowls...he had seafood and I had miso chicken with add ons like tempura, nori, kim chi...so delicious and filling but allowed room to share a small slice of mango cheesecake for dessert....5 stars.