“Waffle Oasis!”

Tia B's la Waffleria
Ranked #155 of 1,920 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

Great place for breakfast. We loved the choice of batters, the choices were endless. Great coffee and great service. It is a smaller venue so larger groups may have to wait, but it is worth it!! Will be going back soon.

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

This was our first time visiting New Mexico, so of course when your visiting some place new you want to explore and try new things. We found Tia B's while driving around it looked so inviting and friendly we had to stop lol. The employees were so friendly and made you feel welcomed. The waffles were out of this world amazing and the coffee I got is now my new favorite but now I'm back in Ohio and have no clue how they made it....SO if you plan on visiting New Mexico you must stop and try Tia B's la waffleria in Albuquerque New Mexico!!!!!

Reviewed 6 March 2017

We drove out past the college to find this little gem. There was a line out the door, but that usually spells something good so we waited. They have a huge waffle menu, sweet and savory. Several gluten-free waffles. She went sweet, I went savory. I had the waffle benito, add spinach and avacado. Served with eggs, sauce, and some greens. This was the best meal like this I've had. She had a sweet waffle with coconut in the batter, very delicious. Keep it up Tia B!!

Reviewed 18 February 2017

I ordered pine nuts cooked into my waffle and what a treat! My wife got something completely different...a waffle with eggs and avocado on top smothered in green chili sauce. Not a combination I'd expect on a waffle but she loved it. Our breakfast arrived quickly and the service was friendly.

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

My friend took me here for my birthday lunch. I've heard so many good things about this place. I had the blueberry waffle which was okay. She had the pumpkin waffle which I liked much better than mine. I'd like to try a savory waffle next time.