“Brunch a bunch”

Tia B's la Waffleria
Ranked #102 of 1,811 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Reviewed June 8, 2016

Got there just before the long line... my line was at least a 10 minute wait but when I left it was out the door... My banana whatever waffle was great as was the latte as my farewell meal in ABQ. Small inside eating area but lots of picnic tables and umbrellas outside and it was a perfect day for ala fresco dining. Food was delivered in a timely manner even though there was a long wait to order

Reviewed May 31, 2016

We've been here several times now and have always been impressed with the food and service. There's most often a line, but it moves fairly quickly, and we've never had a problem getting a table to fit the group we're with.

Their coffee (particularly the blackberry mocha) is delicious, and they have teas from the New Mexico Tea Co., which is fantastic. The biscuits-and-gravy waffle is one of my favorites, though I think I might try one of the sweet ones the next time we go, because there WILL be a next time.

Reviewed May 16, 2016 via mobile

This place was awesome! Great place for breakfast. It wasn't crowded at all while we were there but I can see how it could get tight. The food was exceptional. Everything that I, my wife and 2 girls had was awesome. It was fresh and rich.

Reviewed March 17, 2016

Tia B's is okay--a little overpriced, not much space, and not a good place to hold any kind of a breakfast meeting where you might want to take notes or need adequate table space to do more than eat. After saving a small table, a colleague was able to grab a four person table for the three of us next to the fireplace. Our conversation and planning session of a retreat was not particularly private or all our co-eaters would have participated in it! You order at the counter--waiters bring your food. It was not particularly notable as waffles go, frankly! The last memorable waffle I ate was at Brentwood's Country Market in LA!

Reviewed February 29, 2016

This great little place is a jewel. The waffles themselves, especially the buckwheat waffles, are cooked to perfection. The toppings are both interesting and tasty. I love the savory combinations, but even the sweet ones are fantastic, even for someone without a sweet tooth. Lines can be long, so try to come on a weekday!