“Great cup of coffee in downtown Albuquerque!”
Review of Espresso Fino

Espresso Fino
Ranked #1 of 68 Coffee & Tea in Albuquerque
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Greg does an excellent job with his little coffee stop! Proper espresso machinery with a perfect pack of the grounds - after 27 seconds, you get the ultimate espresso (well, americano in my case as I thin it out a bit). Even the decaf versions are delicisous! He'll also have locally baked goods and locally made breakfast burritos, if you're hungry too.

2  Thank marksbenak

Reviewed 17 October 2016

We are locals and have tried a lot of the coffee places in town. There are a lot of good ones, but in terms of taste, we like Espresso Fino best. The place is small. On nice days they have some bistro sets out on the sidewalk, but if you want a good cup of coffee to go, this is the place.

2  Thank difish
Reviewed 13 October 2016

The coffee/espresso at Espresso Fino is the finest I've found in Albuquerque. The owner is friendly and accommodating. He obviously has a faithful customer base as he greeted many customers by name, and remembered us from our visit yesterday. While you're waiting for your coffee, you can look around and see what cool stuff decorates the shop. It's unique and fascinating and I recommend it highly!

2  Thank N L
Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

Not only great coffee, but excellent service. Unfortunately I did not get his name, but I believe he owns the establishment and it was obvious that he loves what he does. Although it was in the opposite direction, we swung by on the way out of town for one more excellent latte and cup of coffee.

2  Thank Rae K
Reviewed 5 October 2016

Really great cafe on Gold street. Lovely outdoor tables and excellent coffee. I believe the man who makes the coffee is also the proprietor and he does a great job.

1  Thank diverguy