“Morning coffee and burrito”
Review of Zendo

Zendo
Ranked #11 of 68 Coffee & Tea in Albuquerque
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Great place to have a coffee. A large menu of world coffees allows you to find your favorite (Cortado in my case) or explore new things. This is a happening place mostly packed with young people but also has space for oldies like me or retirees. Everyone very friendly. I took a burrito to my son and he did not like it. O had one and thought it was good but more expensive that other alternatives.
They have a lot of snack or breakfast alternatives, including vegan cookies, burritos, and other pastries. Parking is difficult.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 30 August 2017

During a visit to our 20 year old daughter in Albuquerque, she suggested breakfast at Zendos. Ordered Cafe Con Leche which was a rich roasted cup of heaven; also had a fresh and flaky plum tart. Husband ordered Chai and the breakfast burrito both of which were flavorful and satisfying. Don't be concerned with the comments about the "hipster" vibe as we are in our mid 50's and felt perfectly comfortable. There were small kids, single moms, and both younger and older patrons during our visits. Yes, I said visits. We returned to the coffee shop the following two mornings to get our fix of caffeine and baked goods. Would highly recommend if you are anywhere near that part of town!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 28 May 2017

I had the brew of the day which was very good. Refills are free. My friend had the Americano which she liked a lot. Lots of sweets, but didn't have any. Nice outdoor area in the back. Parking can be a nightmare downtown so add time to find parking.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 18 April 2017

Love going to local coffee bars and this one super cool with art work, the tattooed workers, young people on computers and overall great vibe. Coffee selections most excellent and quite a selection of unusual coffee drinks.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 4 April 2017

my wife is a coffee snob so when she likes the coffee that's quite the achievement and she loves this place - i especially enjoyed the fact that they introduced me to turkish latter - a nutmeg - honey - mix that never thought i'd like but did - and service excellent

Date of visit: April 2017