“Loved it”

Weck's
Ranked #100 of 1,816 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed June 22, 2016

I had the green chili chicken enchiladas and they were great. I did not think i was gonna be able to eat all that food at 1st, but man won that battle. Awesome place to eat.

DanielleMontoya, Manager at Weck's, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2016

Thank you for the great review, we appreciate you dining with us and taking the time to let us know how your experience was. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed May 29, 2016 via mobile

Just visiting, and heard about Weck's. Hungry afternoon lunch opportunity turned extremely lucky. Vanessa's service was exemplary, and so was my order. The Sloppy was just the ticket. The hash browns perfectly crispy, adorned with green chilies. The flavor was fantastic. To finish off the food fest, I ordered a cinnamon roll. Huge, fresh; I surrender. I so raved about my experience to family, and disappointed I only had one opportunity to eat at Weck's.

DanielleMontoya, Manager at Weck's, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2016

Thank you so much for the wonderful 5 STAR review, we appreciate you dining with us and letting us know how we did. I hope that you visit us again next time your visiting.

Reviewed May 22, 2016

We ate breakfast twice at Weck's during this visit to Albuquerque. We ate a variety of items ranging from oatmeal to huevos rancheros to breakfast burritos. Nothing disappointed us and each time, we left filled with enough food in our bellies to last the day without needing lunch. I generally order my chile hot, and usually get half red and half green. I have never been disappointed and do not mind paying the price (mid-range for breakfast) since I'll always be well-fed.

DanielleMontoya, Manager at Weck's, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2016

Thank you for the awesome 5 STAR review, we appreciate you dining with us. We hope you visit us again next time your in town.

Reviewed April 29, 2016 via mobile

Always excellent! Service was slow but it was Sunday so it was busy. The food makes it worth the wait. We make sure we go yo Wecks everytime we go home to NM it is our favorite breakfast/brunch place!

Reviewed March 17, 2016

We have tried each Weck's location and have never been disappointed. Great food, great service and great prices!

DanielleMontoya, Manager at Weck's, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2016

Thank you for the great review, we appreciate you dining with us and letting us know how we are doing.