“My favorite Brunch Spot”
Review of Hartford Square

Hartford Square
Ranked #250 of 1,811 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

This is my favorite spot for my weekend brunch. You walk in and always immediately greeted. You order and pay at the front and you can choose your own table.

The menu is pretty simple, yet attractive. I typically always get the same thing. I order the Steak Hash, toast and a Mimosa. I like to sit at the high top table and watch them prepare my food. It's all organic and so yummy.

The portion size is perfect. It's not too much and fills you up. The steak hash is my favorite, sometimes I catch myself craving it lol The service is great, the environment is very open, even though it's a small cafe.

I always look forward to Sunday Brunch at the Hartford Square!

Reviewed August 20, 2017

I was looking forward to trying this new place after a good review in the paper but was very disappointed. I had a pulled pork sandwich for $9.00. The pork was just OK, and the bread was semi stale. There were 4 tiny green leaves on the plate-why bother? No side comes with the full $9.00 sandwich- this seems like a really poor value for $9.00 and the sandwich was not that substantial-someone with a larger appetite would have probably left hungry. You get your own water which is fine, I asked for a slice of lemon and they said they would bring it to me but didn't.

Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

This is a nice place for a meal in the new up in coming area. A nice selection of sandwiches and salads . A great option to get a half sandwich . That give you the option to add a salad ect . Friendly helpful staff can help guide you to a selection for you . Indoor and outdoor seating are a plus

Reviewed May 4, 2017 via mobile

Our first visit , wife had sunshine salad and I had above mentioned turkey wrap, both were excellent. Very nice staff,will definitely return

Reviewed April 20, 2017 via mobile

I ordered a turkey wrap I was not impressed. It was a flour tortilla soaked with mayonnaise with one slice of turkey that was cut in half to make up for the whole rap. I showed the girl that works upfront and she brought me some dry turkey breast on the side plate. Our total bill for a small sandwich with one slice the turkey and a hash was over $27 with only having water. I will not be returning to this establishment.

1  Thank cooter070767