“Very glad we went!”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Went during the weekday lunch rush, but our party of 6 was seated immediately. Our server was very pleasant, and took our orders quickly.

Meals arrived in a timely manner, and everything was delicious. Being from out of state, I'm really glad we stopped in.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

I can't believe I never reviewed this. We were talking about this longingly last week .The service, the carne adovada. Everything. Can't wait to go back. Believe me I live to go to New Mexico to eat and this is a top place on my list.i order the breakfast that President Obama had and I feel so happy

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 21 February 2017

hands down in Urban Dictionary: Used when talking about whether something is easily the best. well Barela's Coffee House is leading the pack. Breakfast or Lunch, you won't be dissapointed. Several things to choose from. Parking can be tricky because its a local HOTSPOT... but well worth it. I can't say I've ever had to wait, you walk in and seat yourself where ever you're comfortable. Minutes later, let the magic hit your stomach. Order "Christmas" if you brave the Flavor of both red/green chile. :)

1  Thank digdeep0169
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Our absolute favorite breakfast spot when visiting. Always full of locals. Food is brilliant, red and green chile are both excellent. Have seen some of the same servers for 20+ years. Never disappoints, recommend unconditionally. Enjoy!

Reviewed 16 February 2017

Our friends took my husband and I for breakfast at Barelas Coffee House. Oh my gosh am I glad she did. Had the best breakfast I have had in a long time. Ordered the Huevos Rancheros with green sauce and it was to die for. My husband had the pancakes which he loved because they were a little crispy around the edges. My friend had the burrito. But the Hot chocolate...what more can I say, but order it.

Will put this on the calendar to go back the next time I am in New Mexico.