“Panera Bread on Alameda near Ellison Dr”
Review of Panera Bread Cafe

Panera Bread Cafe
Ranked #9 of 29 Bakeries in Albuquerque
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I stopped in at the Panera bread on Alameda near Ellison Dr for a takeout meal on the way to work. There is ample parking and a drive-up window (which I did not use).
I ordered a "Pick 2" turkey bravo sandwich with the cheddar cheese broccoli soup. I waited about 5 minutes for my order. The food was on par with any other Panera's I have visited.
There is plenty of shopping areas nearby so this location is an excellent choice for a quick (but not particularly cheap) meal. I don't like Panera lattes so I visited the Starbucks which is a short walk away from the Panera.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Great place to eat with exceptional soups and coffee. Sandwiches and salads are to die for with good fresh food

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

Vets not welcome here. Apparently, this store and its Manager does not support Veterans. We have visited Panera’s all across this State. Most all either offer a discount or free coffee if your a Vet. This store quickly says “no” to Vets. We enjoy the bread/bagel, sandwich and coffee selections of Panera. Until their “local” policy is changed, We can not recommend this location for my fellow Vets. “Leave no man/woman behind”. Thanks for reading. Avram

Reviewed 2 December 2017

You'd think that a pecan sticky roll or a quiche would stand on their own and be delightful on a cold day - but served cold, neither one was as appealing as it could have been. Tossed on a cold plate by the cashier (who had just handled my money and had a hard time making change) I was left disappointed. Both of our picks would have been improved if they had been heated up (even Starbucks heats a pastry). Music in the dining room was quite loud and to compensate, the large coffee group behind us was louder still. My dining companion had picked this as a place for our breakfast meeting but neither of us felt like this would be on our list for next time.

Reviewed 14 May 2017

Great service and good food. Panera strives to walk the talk!
We love them and they do make good bagels (almost close to a NYC type).