“Great Good at a Good Price”

Teriyaki Chicken Bowl
Ranked #500 of 1,868 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Delivery
Neighborhood: West Old Town
Reviewed 15 December 2015

This was my second time that I returned to the Teriyaki Chicken Bowl. I was NOT disapointed in the meal that I purchased, The Service was quick and everyone was pleasant and made we feel welcomed. Yes I do plan on returning upon my next time in Albuquerque.

Reviewed 13 November 2015

This is a chicken chain. Noodles, chicken, vegetables and a sauce. Reasonably prices. Large enough portions for supper. The noodles have scrambled egg cooked into them which was a bit strange, but not unpleasant. There was an aftertaste of the cooking oil, which I noticed, but my companion did not. Food comes in take-away clam-shell boxes. The sauces are on the table. OK for cheap eats.

Reviewed 31 October 2014

I only voted them three stars because there are others that served more meat and veggies for the same price. But as others have stated, they are quick, tasty and cheap,

Reviewed 27 October 2014

This was my first visit to a Teriyaki Chicken Bowl. The food was delicious, I enjoyed it, it was well prepared and truly pleasing, The Service was quick and everyone was pleasant and helpful. I truly will be back to enjoy some of the other dishes they offer

Reviewed 29 September 2014

These have been around, and I do mean around as there are probably a dozen of them in town, for 20 years. The prices have gone up a bit, but they are still a great bargain. Six -seven dollars gets a huge bowl of rice and steamed veggies topped with a grilled chicken breast. A bowl is easily two meals. Very good egg rolls and pot stickers. They do a big part of their business as drive through- go in a sit down if you want more sauces on your meal. Quick, healthy, bargain priced. Easy, quick, good. What's not to like?