“Yum. Comfort food with a Southwest flair”
Review of Range Cafe

Range Cafe
Ranked #1 of 70 Dessert in Albuquerque
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 19, 2017 via mobile

I was in town for business and wanted something with a local flair. Loved it. Huge pecan rolls. Perfect take on eggs Benedict which had a excellent turkey green chili sausage. I didnt bother with the breakfast potatoes which seemed over cooked to me. I also added a blue corn pancake which was served with real maple syrup. delicious. Great coffee served with fresh heavy cream.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,020)

Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

This place was recommended by several people and it lived up to expectations. There was lots of cool art throughout the Bernalillo location. We liked it so much that we tried to go to the new one near Corrales but it wasn’t open yet. The kitchen sink omelette with green chiles was my favorite!

Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

We visited for breakfast after an early morning at the balloon festival. Thank goodness they had coffee and lots of it! Our server was very attentive by answering our questions and keeping our cups full. The food was great with only 1 of 4 dishes substandard. However, I would definitely visit again.

Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

This restaurant was close old town and freeway on ramps. The decorations were fun. There were interesting things hanging from the ceiling including model ranges (as in stoves) thus the name Range Cafe.

Reviewed October 16, 2017

I was in Albuquerque for a week, two blocks away from Range. I wanted to go there every day and try every plate. They were all delicious, satisfying portion and well priced for the excellent quality and service.Eggs benedict and huevos rancheros and omelet were so yummy. Don't miss Range Cafe!