“Amazing”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Uptown
Reviewed 9 May 2017

I am a California girl... this place rocks.... YOU have a choice... YOU can do the big steak grill sushi deal ...or walk over and do the sushi bar.... I have tested almost all the sushi places here.... this ONE is the ONE... best sashimi best steak best all ..... fresh... yum...perfect precise service.... you might feel like you are in a slow place in japan.
This place is awesome.... I rate it right up to San Fran or even above. You can buy a bottle of good sake...and PUT you name on it...for later... Just too cool ... YUM...totally

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

This place had an excellent hibachi setting and the food was even more delightful. Servers were extremely attentive and quick to refill drinks. Our chef was very talented and entertaining. I will most definitely be back!

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

We dined in the steakhouse side of this restaurant where they cook in front of you. The service and food were wonderful. The cook was fun and did a great job. The restaurant was packed, so we were glad we made reservations be a use I doubt we would have gotten in had we not done so.

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

Not sure if it was because we were the first customers of the evening or what. But MY plate had such sad portions. I had maybe 4 chopped up pieces of shrimp, half the serving size of chicken & veggies then other customers. Maybe I didn't look like I was hungry haha but for $20 I would've chose another place. Even children at another teppan were getting served more food than I received. This was a first and last for me.

The service on the other hand was great. The server and hostess were super nice and accommodating.

Reviewed 22 November 2016

This place will set you back a few bucks but it's worth it. Take the kids, they will love it. The show is good and the food is good also.