“Great hole in the wall breakfast place”
Review of Tia Betty Blue's

Tia Betty Blue's
Ranked #148 of 1,852 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

I really liked this joint and the breakfast was great. I had the breakfast burrito with both salads and it was really good. The service was nice but the interior was quite small. Must try this place out.

Reviewed September 14, 2017

After having heard about this place for a while, i finally made my way over for a late breakfast one day. I was so pleasantly surprised! The food was fantastic! Not only were the prices really easy on the wallet, the options seemed endless. They also had plenty to offer the vegan and vegetarian crowds. The chili was hot and flavorful, and the plates were piled high! i WILL definitely go back!

Reviewed September 13, 2017

I had heard good things about "Tia's" so I thought I would go there for lunch today. It is in a somewhat unlikely location (on the edge of both Nob Hill and the War Zone) and is a very charming indoor/outdoor dining experience. You order at the counter and the food is brought out to you. I had the blue corn enchilada plate and some very tasty herbal iced tea; the food portions are generous and very fresh. Perhaps you have had the experience of ordering New Mexican food where the chopped vegs to go on the enchiladas, for example, are very sad and wilted. Not here! All in all it was a great dining experience.

Reviewed August 8, 2017

I loved the food here! There were several vegan choices, and the breakfast tamales I had were delicious. The servings were quite large, and since we were traveling, i could not take leftovers with me, which made me quite sad. The serving staff was friendly and helpful. We ate outside, but were protected from the busy street, so it felt quiet.

Reviewed June 19, 2017

This is a cute breakfast and lunch only restaurant. It has a lovely outside patio that is popular even during the week.

They serve a large menu of New Mexico style breakfasts: carne adovada; breakfast tacos, tostadas and enchiladas; migas; blue corn waffles. They also have egg benedict, yogurt parfaits, and plain ole breakfasts.

Lunches again have both Mexican and American foods. A fun thing is their frito pies and nachos offer lots of add ons. Sandwiches, soups and salads are available too.

1  Thank Rita B