“Perfect Huevos Rancheros!”
Review of Tia Betty Blue's

Tia Betty Blue's
Ranked #137 of 1,827 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Reviewed July 17, 2015 via mobile

I order this breakfast everywhere I travel whenever possible. I like to see how it's prepared differently in different regions.
This is one of the best!
It's spicy, you may want a side of sour cream.
The beans that come with it are great too.
Nice patio to enjoy the morning as well.
There is an ancient giant yucca nearby. Amazing. Loved it.

Reviewed July 3, 2015

This place was worth the trip! What an awesome way to experience authentic New Mexican food. We went for breakfast and I had a breakfast bowl variation of frito pie which was delicious if not perhaps a weeee bit too spicy for this non-Southwesterner. We had the fortune of being able to eat outside under umbrellas and overall had a wonderful experience. Will definitely be back!

Reviewed June 21, 2015

This is a pretty small place with limited parking. It was very good and reasonably fast for lunch. Returned for breakfast and it was terribly slow. This was Father's Day and it was pretty crowded but from the time we walked in the door to the time we got our food was one hour. 15 minutes in line to order (only about 6 or 7 people long) then 45 minutes to be served. AFTER ordering and paying the counter guy said that it would be about 35 minutes, which I assumed was just him playing it safe. No such luck. While waiting we got increasingly annoyed by the waitresses visiting with each other and never once speaking to us (like maybe "I'll go check on your order"), the table clearer loudly dropping dishes into a bin instead of placing them in, and the overall noise level. The food was very good but not worth the wait.

Reviewed June 17, 2015

There is not a lot of seating or parking so it is best to arrive closer to eleven than noon if you want to sit and eat. They have a drive through I have never tried. The food is very very tasty with generous portions for a low price. Their take on Frito pie is outstanding. Their chile tends to run to the very hot side, so if you don't like your chile hot then get it on the side. That goes double for the carne adovada.

Reviewed June 8, 2015

The breakfast here is fantastic. I had the sourdough french toast with a side of eggs. It was alot of food, so much that my wife and daughter could not finish their breakfast.