“Can't wait to go back for another delicious brunch item”
Review of Cafe Lush

Cafe Lush
Ranked #125 of 1,811 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 3, 2017

I cannot believe I had not discovered Cafe Lush before! Their brunch menu on this past Saturday looked amazing and I had hard time deciding, finally opting for a HUGE French toast. In addition to being a big portion, it was tasty and delicious, and available also in gluten-free! The accompanying fruit salad was fresh and beautifully presented, and came with a cute and yummy mini muffin. The fixed brunch price also included a drink, and my latte was fresh and flavorful. I will be returning soon to sample other items!

Reviewed September 12, 2017

The menu allows some customization of your Breakfast Burrito - i took my servers recommendation, but forget which ingredients they were. Don't laugh. Whatever they were, it was good and filling. Some free bites of fresh fruit were on the side and was very satisfied with the experience. I beat the noon rush hour, so service was superb.

Reviewed August 10, 2017

I work a couple of blocks from this restaurant. Its a tiny little spot hidden in Albuquerque's downtown district. They have the best sandwiches with the most fresh ingredients. My favorite sandwich is The Adam. I add green chile to it and it is wonderful. The owners roast this amazing green chile. The service is always great and the staff recognizes the "regulars". Our server already knows our orders when we arrive. I would choose Café Lush for lunch any day of the week! If you're visiting Albuquerque or here for business and are downtown; stop by this place!

Reviewed July 29, 2017 via mobile

This a locals favorite for breakfast. Try the Lushaladas, breakfast pizza. Love everything on the menu. Out of Townes come here M-S for breakfast or brunch. Closed Sunday's and some holiday weekends.

Reviewed June 28, 2017

I was visiting Albuquerque for business and enjoyed this place so much I ate their twice. The location is an easy walk from the Convention Center, and though the place was small, my groups of 4 were able to get a table and quick service at peak lunch time. The food was reasonable priced, creative, fresh, and friendly for both vegetarians and omnivores alike. I ordered a ½ sandwich and ½ salad combo both times and it was plenty of food and delicious. I highly recommend the KAT sandwich (grilled bacon, lettuce tomato), the DAVIS sandwich (New Mexico beef, asiago cheese, lettuce and tomatoes with red chile bacon aioli) and the Mandy salad (organic greens, grilled jicama, roasted beets, blueberries, strawberries, feta cheese, lemon zest and balsamic syrup). Outstanding food and a real gem!