“Chinese food at its best”

Sushi Xuan Asian Grill
Ranked #325 of 1,868 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Been wanting to try this resteraunt since it's real close and what a fantastic resteraunt this is. The service was top notch for a Friday evening, wonderful to see everyone work as a team not just one waiter per table. I had the hot and sour soup which was superb followed by the freshest tasting Pad Thai with chicken that I have ever tasted. She had a wonderful miso soup along with vegetable delight with shrimp with large succulent shrimp in abundance. Cozy atmosphere and prices that are very moderate for the service and quality of food. This is now my new regular place to eat out, a big 2 thumbs up.

Reviewed 31 January 2017

Although I'm not a sushi fan, I appreciated their extensive menu. I also appreciated the fact that there were two Japanese chefs behind the counter preparing the sushi. I've been to several sushi places, where the preparers are non-Asian, which mutes the enjoyment of an authentic sushi experience.The food menu was varied and featured some items I've not seen before in Albuquerque, and appears to be a mix of Japanese, Chinese and Korean. Service was very attentive (I had three different folks come over to my table, asking if everything was to my liking). I was amazed at the parade of people constantly coming through the door, including two large parties, which is a prime sign of a successful neighborhood cafe.

Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

Just a tad pricier than I like, but I was not at all disappointed by the sushi. Fresh, tasty, and attentive service.

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

Fabulous food, best sushi ever. Great selection, my favourite was the monkey roll but everything we ate was delicious. Service was quick and staff attentive. We will certainly go back.

Reviewed 23 July 2016

One of the best in town. Don't listen to the snobby reviews. Fresh fish, good hot plates and awesome atmosphere.