“Morning Breakfast 1st visit ”
Review of Flying Star

Flying Star
Ranked #195 of 1,811 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

Stop in today for some breakfast, I myself order the Huevos Rancheros with red chili, served with potatoes and beans on a corn tortillas. Daughter order some pancakes. She enjoyed hers and mine was also very good, great favor on the red chili. Also tried a bowl of oatmeal knowing that I couldn't eat both but just wanted to try.

Reviewed August 6, 2017

We ordered two cups of coffee, a breakfast burrito w/turkey sausage and red sauce and the fantastic french toast. Joaquin was our cashier and brought us our food...SO friendly and helpful. Our meals were FILLING! I would recommend just splitting the burrito, but the french toast was too good to skip...maybe if there were three people...the two meals would have been perfect. Our bill was $32, so maybe a little pricey for breakfast, but WORTH IT! Stuffed and happy when we left! Will definitely go again when in Albuquerque.

Reviewed July 17, 2017 via mobile

I love Flying Star. For working, meeting with friends and enjoying some tea and sweets. The rest is overpriced and the quality is not that great. I wouldn't recommend it for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed June 21, 2017

Met a friend for lunch here. He lived a mile or so from this place but had never been there. It was a treat for both of us. I had the Chile Beef Bowl - excellent. We passed on the desserts but food was excellent. Very busy place.

Reviewed June 12, 2017

I've been going here since it opened years ago, mostly for breakfast. You always know your food is going to be good, top-notch -- always. The ingredients are fresh, all the bakery products are freshly baked for each morning. The menu reaches out to everyone -- to the diet and gluten-free crowd, to favorites, and to the secret glutton-ous inside us. This is not a sit-down restaurant. You order at the counter and your entree is brought to you. Re-fill drinks are selve serve, but there is nothing "fast-food" oriented about this chain. This is quality food at reasonable prices.