“Coffee, treats and charming staff”
Review of Castle Coffee

Castle Coffee
Ranked #584 of 1,843 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Coffee, treats and charming staff are a winning combination. This is a great spot to spend a few minutes or a few hours, and even if you’re brand new to the city, they treat you like a long-lost friend. The coffee was excellent and the Bundt cake was divine.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (5)

Reviewed 3 October 2020

What?!!!! I went to visit Josh at the mobile unit this past week. It was cool! Castle Coffee on the move in other areas in town is a great idea! Way to be innovative! Check out the schedule and visit Josh around town.

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 5 February 2020

This quaint little coffee shop is everything you ever wanted on a coffee shop. The atmosphere is clean and inviting with open windows and natural light.

The staff are very helpful, friendly and welcoming.

There’s a variety of items on the menu at good prices for the value.

They have a bookshelf with games and books for customers to read and play

There’s also a nice little outdoor seating area for nice days drinking coffee outdoors.

This little place commands a visit if you like coffee, comfort, friendliness and a light/ happy atmosphere.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 29 January 2020 via mobile

Castle Coffee was a Highlight from my visit to Albuquerque. I walked in and immediately knew I had found the best local coffeehouse. As a Portland barista, it’s hard to travel and find coffee that meets my quality standards. But I found it here. Extra perk - they have oat milk and local pastries (including gluten free). The owner, Josh, welcomed me like I was part of the community. He even remembered my drink when I went back the second day! And it was so fun to sit outside each morning to see the locals strolling in and mingling. This will definitely be my favorite spot to visit any time I’m in town.

Date of visit: January 2020