“Pay Attention Mr. Chow!”
Review of Chow's Asian Bistro - CLOSED

Chow's Asian Bistro
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: THis restaurant is on your site but it is the Juan Tabo location which is now operating under another name. The name was never "Chinese Bistr" always "asian." Don't know what the mix-up is.
Reviewed October 12, 2016

Over the past many years, we have been regulars at Chow's but today was not a very good experience. The food was good, but the service was NOT!! This was a new person & she was not able to handle the 3 tables that were in the place. Mr. Chow, it is not a very positive eating experience when you look up & see a person with metal hanging out of their nose. It's gross - I can't be open minded about this one, it's just gross in a food environment. Other tables got their soup before we did & we were the first in at 1:00. Now, I see there is no salad & no fortune cookies served with a meal. That seems kind of trimming the customer service a but too much. Don't bother sending me anymore coupons. I think we're done for quite a while now.

Reviewed August 11, 2016

I've been to Chow's a number of times but this last weekend it made for the perfect dinner date with my husband. The service was terrific, the food was especially good. We shared the Ranch Spring Rolls which were flavorful and crispy, I had Lo Mein and my companion had Coffee Chicken. We also had a side of the Coffee Chicken Sauce because we love it on rice (and I love it with the noodle dishes I usually order). Our visit was overall a great time. We usually go earlier than later as the dining room is quieter, but we were happily surprised to find that there was live piano music (very nice and not too loud) when we were still there at 5:30 on a Saturday evening. I especially like that Chow's tends to draw adult diners and not children which makes it a more relaxing experience for us. We recommend Chow's and even take our out of town guests there as well. We like to describe it as more of an Asian fusion rather than typical Chinese fare. We will be back, as always!

Reviewed June 17, 2016

We've been going there for years & can always depend on the same good food. It's very reasonalbe with their frequent visitor club. The place needs a bit of care & updating, but it's the food that you go there for & it's consistently excellent. Thanks Mr. Chow!

Reviewed May 18, 2016

I like their Chicken fried rice because they use big chunks of white meat chicken unlike other Asian restaurants in town. My wife likes other dishes that they have that are gluten free. It never seems to be crowded when we go which is surprising since the food is very good. It is kind of hidden on the south side of the Cottonwood mall so I think alot of people don't know it is there.

Reviewed February 16, 2016

We walked in to this Asian restaurant expecting not much but we found something quite impressive. This is Asian with a US twist but nevertheless the flavours are genuine and the food is very enjoyable. Well worth a visit if you like more or less authentic Asian flavours.