“My favorite place for Chicken fried rice & other Asian food”
Review of Chow's Asian Bistro - CLOSED

Chow's Asian Bistro
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: THis restaurant is on your site but it is the Juan Tabo location which is now operating under another name. The name was never "Chinese Bistr" always "asian." Don't know what the mix-up is.
Reviewed May 18, 2016

I like their Chicken fried rice because they use big chunks of white meat chicken unlike other Asian restaurants in town. My wife likes other dishes that they have that are gluten free. It never seems to be crowded when we go which is surprising since the food is very good. It is kind of hidden on the south side of the Cottonwood mall so I think alot of people don't know it is there.

Reviewed February 16, 2016

We walked in to this Asian restaurant expecting not much but we found something quite impressive. This is Asian with a US twist but nevertheless the flavours are genuine and the food is very enjoyable. Well worth a visit if you like more or less authentic Asian flavours.

Reviewed February 9, 2016

My wife and I saw Chow's Asian Bistro while walking in the mall. We decided to try it for dinner on our next visit. We did on a Friday evening. The atmosphere was simple and service was standard. The menu had several items that were spicy and that really limited what my wife would order. She decided on pineapple chicken which was heavy on the pineapple and light on the chicken. My dish was fried pork with rice. It was unremarkable. With other options we won't be returning but if you like spicy Asian food it might be what you are looking for.

Reviewed December 26, 2015 via mobile

Good Service. Our lunch was divided into many meals. We started with potstickers, which had chicken and were tasty. We then had the most delicious roast duck. The Pad Thai was a little vinegar tasting. It also could have benefited from more vegetables and a more complex flavor. It was one noted. The lo mein and chicken combo plates were well received. The brown rice was dry. So a mixed bag of mostly good. Thanks for reading. The Bike Chaplain

1  Thank Bike-Chaplain
Reviewed September 27, 2015

Lunch here is such a treat because they have a lunch menu that lets you pick
from the regular menu or Lunch specials. The specials come with soup (egg drop or hot & sour soup) and salad. You get to pick your protein (chicken, beef or shrimp) and match it with a sauce (sesame, Mongolian, cashew, black bean etc) and a type of rice (white, brown or fried rice) The chicken and beef are very tender - chicken is breast meat, beef is organic eye-of-round – very unusual and costs more so, this place really goes for quality. I had Black Bean Chicken and my husband had Mongolian Beef – both were excellent.
Service is very attentive and friendly – answering our questions and providing advice on ordering. You can ask or hot chili oil on the side if you like to layer spiciness, a nice touch.
They are in the Cottonwood Mall but you can enter from the outside just off the parking lot.
Looking forward to trying another combination next time!