“Great place for breakfast”
Review of jimmy's cafe

jimmy's cafe
Ranked #77 of 1,967 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Great New Mexican And American Food. Breakfasts Are Especially Good. Walls Are Covered With Photos/posters Of Guys Named "jimmy"
Reviewed 18 April 2017

We were looking for a place for a quick breakfast, not in the hotel. We found this place on Yelp and decided to give it a try. Great find! The service was excellent, they had a nice variety of breakfast choices, and the food was great. I had a short stack of pancakes and was glad I did. They were huge. They were also delicious. In fact they were the best pancakes that I have had in a very long time. The others in our party were equally pleased with their choices. Since this was just a visit I may not get back here but if I am every in Albuquerque again I will definitely plan to return..

Reviewed 27 March 2017

We have eaten at Jimmy's several times over the last year, so this review is not limited to one experience. Jimmy's is consistent, quick and accurate service, large and flavorful portions and a complete fresh made meal less than $10! I believe this is a great business model for any restaurant. Repeat customers because of consistent excellent results. Every time we have dined there, we see the owner busy filling a water glass or bussing a table. Pride in ownership.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

We had to be in Albuquerque for a fasting blood draw. Afterwards, we wanted a really good place to have breakfast. I remembered that Jimmy's Cafe on Jefferson was open for breakfast. We were seated right away and our server promptly took our drink orders. I ordered the meat skillet with sausage, ham and carne adovada which came on a bed of potatoes and covered in your choice of red, green or Christmas chili. My wife ordered eggs Benedict. Both of our meals were excellent, the prices are reasonable and the service was outstanding!

Reviewed 9 February 2017

The coffee was very weak, the eggs and hash browns average, and the turkey sausage poor quality. There are other local places I would prefer to visit for breakfast instead.

Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

This place is great, I would highly recommend if your in Albuquerque. The chili is awesome. I had the breakfast enchiladas and had them put a scrambled egg in each one, good stuff!