“Great breakfast place”
Review of jimmy's cafe

jimmy's cafe
Ranked #77 of 1,811 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Great New Mexican And American Food. Breakfasts Are Especially Good. Walls Are Covered With Photos/posters Of Guys Named "jimmy"
Reviewed June 28, 2016 via mobile

This was my first visit. The service was fantastic and the food was great. I would come here again. I had an omelette and the coffee was fresh. The prices were very reasonable.

Reviewed June 27, 2016

2nd visit from out of town. Excellent menu and even better service. Friendly people there. Met Steve the owner who made sure everything ran smoothly-it did! Ask waitress for recommendations especially for breakfast.
HOT green salsa!! great on Chicken chile skillet for breakfast.
Highly recommend this restaurant! But get there early if you don't want to wait (before 9AM).

Reviewed June 18, 2016

We stopped at Jimmy's for a late lunch during the week on advice of a colleague. Parking is easy as it located in a strip mall (across the street from the HealthSouth Rehab Facility) with plenty of free parking.
The interior walls are filled with an electric mix of framed photos of actors and actresses with a large mural on one wall.
Seating was tight and the table for the two of us was just barely large enough to hold our plates and beverages. I ordered the chicken fried steak with biscuits and gravy, my wife ordered a fajita salad. The food was served quickly, but the plates were too small; food kept falling off onto the table as we ate. The meals were delicious and service excellent..

Reviewed June 9, 2016

Another restaurant in town that doesn't serve biscuits and gravy suggested Jimmies to me. I was very please with my meal. We came in early on a Saturday morning. Nice little spot that is not too big nor too small. There are places for big groups and several nice little tables for two. My wife selected the pancake & egg breakfast and was pleased. My wife mentioned that I wanted green chili in my gravy but not today. The biscuit was good sized and fluffy, the gravy had a nice texture, great flavor and a nice amount of sausage in it.

The ambiance is nice - a very eclectic group of movie posters are on the walls. Overall a very nice breakfast place.

Reviewed June 6, 2016

This was close to my hotel in north Albuquerque. After reading all of the positive reviews online I gave it a try and am so glad I did. The atmosphere was nice and lively with a great mix of people from young families to the elderly. The service was very attentive, quick and full of smiles. I had the green chili veggie skillet and it was one of the best I ever had. Plenty of things on other peoples plates looked equally scrumptious. I recommend trying this place out.