“Best french toast I've ever put in my mouth.”

The Grove Cafe & Market
Ranked #7 of 1,811 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Huning Highland Historic District
Description: The Grove Café & Market is East Downtown’s artisan breakfast and lunch café. Enjoy an abundance of fine foods and culinary treats while sipping specialty coffee, tea and wines on our spacious outdoor patio. Sunday Brunch specials highlighting seasonal ingredients, salads featuring local and organic produce, housemade english muffins and signature cupcakes…the grove is here for your everyday cravings.
Reviewed February 1, 2015 via mobile

Not the best choice if you have a small child, but the coffee was delicious & so was the food. It was a little bit pricey but the food was high quality. We will be back.

Reviewed January 30, 2015

...if you are really hungry for pancakes. We missed breakfast and couldn't wait for lunch so we went to The Grove at about 11 am. I was starving so thought the pancakes would be a good meal to have that would last me until dinner. I was disappointed in the portion size. The two pancakes were more like crepes.

With that out of the way, we only had to wait about 5 minutes to place our order. The restaurant was very clean although the atmosphere is what one would expect from a semi-fast food diner. Our food was delivered to us in less than the 10 minutes indicated, which I appreciated.

Back to the "pancakes", their flavor was truly enjoyable and the fruit (apple pieces and grapes) was very fresh. The maple syrup was a light amber grade with good flavor although there was probably less than an ounce served. The best part of the meal was the side of sausage I ordered. It was phenomenal!

Bottom line, even though the food was very good, I would probably try other restaurants before returning to The Grove.

Reviewed January 29, 2015

This a very popular place. Crowed, noisy, Lots of young people. The food is average (maybe a bit below average). Service is good, friendly. The place is clean and your have good parking.

Reviewed January 22, 2015

Stopped by on way to the airport based on recommendation from the Hyatt Tamaya staff. Fantastic food and great atmosphere!

Reviewed January 19, 2015

We had lunch rather late. It was a bit noisy but busy. We had a red velvet cupcake and the coconut cupcake as we were waiting. Don't bother with the red velvet, the coconut was DELICIOUS. We shared a grilled cheese and cobb salad and BLT. All was delicious and the staff were so friendly and enthusiastic about their food and environment. I would go back. I would suggest that they sweep during the day as there was more food particles etc on the floor than I would like. Good selection of local food items also for gifts etc.