Lowest prices for your stay
US$127
Expedia.comUS$127
Hotels.comUS$127
Lol.travelUS$150
1,179 results
All reviews room was clean temple square nice hotel great stay few blocks within walking distance pool and hot tub the staff was friendly and helpful would stay here again oatmeal parking lot salt lake continental breakfast downtown slc lobby inns
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 October 2021

After looking at SLC on crimegrade.org, it was hard to pick a hotel in SLC that wasn't in a bad part of town! The Hampton Inn has a beautiful lobby, great breakfast area and a lot more amenities like a pool, gym, laundry. The staff was friendly and helpful, especially the woman who checked us in...sorry I can't remember her name. It was short and started with a "T" I think. she wore a flower in her hair.

The room was nice and, even though it had blackout shades, our window was next to the large spotlight that shown on the hotel's name on the building! A suggestion: have a laminated card with the local channels/networks. The guide offered through the remote is too generic.

Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 6 October 2021

Polite and comfortable stay. Our flight was cancelled and Jet Blue put us up at this hotel. The employees really polite and accommodating. Room was really clean, and breakfast in the next morning was great.

Date of stay: October 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 29 September 2021

We stayed for one night. The woman at check-in was great. Very helpful and friendly. She was there again at check out and again was helpful. The hotel is very clean with good location and short drive to the airport. Breakfast was great and super clean. Room was quiet. We would stay again.

Reviewed 28 September 2021

Me and few friends came to stay for fanx the check inn was horrible the lady said she was management but was very rude . Got to our rooms our shoes stuck to the floor counters were covered in drinks and bathroom had hair all over the floor . Then at check out my friend decided to pay which was all fine, and the lady who check us out was amazingly sweet and very welcoming. But the money wasn't my account four days later had to call Hampton to get help same rude lady anwser and just as rude and unhelpful as when we checked in, said it was my banks problem but they still had a hold on my money not my bank but my bank took care of it so I didn't have to deal with the lady from Hampton agian .I know I won't pay that kind of money agian to clean my own room to stay in .

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Sherri Jamieson, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salt Lake City-Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2021

I am sorry that you were unhappy with your stay. This is not the experience that I want our guests to have. I would like to find out more about your stay. Please email me at Sherri.Jamieson@Hilton.com so that I can look further into the issues you experienced.

Reviewed 21 September 2021

My partner and I were in town for the FanX convention and had stayed at this hotel in 2019 and loved it. We stayed there again this year (2021) and had a great stay! Clean room, good food, great staff! We will definitely stay next year!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton