Hyatt Place Salt Lake City - Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$129
  • Breakfast included
Salt Lake Plaza Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$99
  • Pool
Kimpton Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$149
  • Restaurant
Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$114
GardenInn.com
Candlewood Suites Salt Lake City - Airport(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$128
Little America Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$142
US$137
US$118
US$76
US$63
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$76/night.

University Guest House & Conference Center(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$145
All reviewsfront deskgas stationwet barcomplimentary breakfastcorner roomoutdoor poolthe breakfast areaking suitewould stay here againan early morning flightbed was very comfortablerental carother hotelsshuttle servicelarge roomstayed one nightbusiness center
Reviewed 25 March 2018

We have stayed at this hotel twice going out to Colorado to visit out daughter....NEVER again!!!
My daughter was coming home from college and is under 21. I made the reservation for her, had called the property to ensure my credit card was charged and NEVER was I told or informed that if you are under 21 you cannot check in. Supposedly, in Utah, if you are under 21 and the hotel serves alcohol you cannot check in. This rule seems to be property specific as my daughter was able to check into another property that served alcohol with no issue.
So in Utah I guess you can die for your country or be encouraged to get married and have babies, but not check into a hotel that does not enforces the law of the land in the bar.
Hilton and Hampton, you basically just lost $50K in annual reservations and stays. If you can't take care of my daughter I'll be danged if I will let you take my money.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Teresa C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Please accept our apologies for the confusion and lack of sympathy. I thank you for reaching out to me through your email. I want you to know that with our hotel and other surrounding Hilton properties the minimum age to register is 21 years. It has been from prior experiences with under age guests concerning safety. There is no policy that ties our onsite restaurant and bar with the age, that is completely separate. Under the circumstances that you and you wife had explained to one of our new managers we definitely should have accommodated your daughter and her guests. I was not notified of this and definitely understand as a parent where your concern and frustration is coming from. I am glad that another Hilton property were able to accommodate them, but under the circumstances we could have and should have. I've reached out to you and your daughter. I look forward to hearing back from you soon. I can also be reached on my direct line (801) 519-6500

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Stayed here one night, since we needed to get to the airport at 5am. The hotel shuttle picked us up when we requested, and the drive to the airport was quick. The hotel staff was nice and friendly, and gave us a few recommendations for where to go for dinner. Considering it was a Sunday evening when we checked in, it was nice that there were options close by within walking distance.

The room itself was very nice, with a nice clean bathroom as well. There is also a sink outside of the bathroom, which is really nice for when the other person is using the bathroom.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
Teresa C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

We appreciate your review. We ensure that our valued guests are taken care of during their stay with us. Friendly, service and clean rooms is what we promise every stay. We look forward to your next visit. Safe travels.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Staff and room are great! Would highly recommend this place to friends and family. Breakfast was fresh and hot. Not a big fan of hotel breakfast but this place was above average. Rooms are very clean too.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Teresa C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Thank you for your great feedback. We're glad the staff too great care of you during your stay. We invite you back anytime. Safe travels

Reviewed 13 March 2018

We stayed here 1 night and the place was great. Rooms were clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. They offer a very convenient shuttle service to the airport at no charge. The hotel is updated and very modern. The only downside is that there are virtually no restaurants nearby, but they do offer a restaurant at the hotel which we did not try, but it does get good reviews.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Teresa C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

We appreciate your wonderful review. We make sure that every guest has a happy stay here with clean rooms and a friendly staff. We invite you back and surely would need to try our onsite restaurant.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

This was THE WORST HOTEL I HAVE EVER STAYED AT!! I arrived and the front desk lady was super rude. I asked to speak to a manger and this lady came out her name I think was Ima or Ina I can't remember. She was even worst than the front desk agent. I got to my room and it smelled like smoke so I called down to the front desk and asked if there was another room they can put me in they told me they didn't have anymore rooms and they were sorry. I ended up leaving there and staying down the street at a Hilton Garden Inn and it was so much better! Definitely will never stay at this property. The manager was the absolute worst!!

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business

Thank you for sharing your experience and truly wish I was the one that you had spoke to. My name is Teresa Capener and am the GM of the property you had this terrible experience in. I can not change what happened but I can assure you that it will be seriously looked into with the goal of this never happening again to any other of our valued guests. It is true we were sold out and not being aware yet when this all happened options may have been limited but surely this could have been handled kindly when the knew that the smoke smell was a definite issue. Again I apologize for the lack of care you received from agents and grateful that you a found comfortable room at the Hilton Garden Inn. If you would like to speak to me directly I welcome your call, my office number is 801 519 6500. Again my apologies and thanks for brining this to my attention, we cannot improve without knowing our weaknesses.

Kindest Regards,