“Bless by Panasea Spa”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Panacea Spa
Reviewed 6 December 2016

The last time i was in Port Angeles Wa. I took the time to get a hot steam and massage from Julia Anderson who is the owner. I can understand why there are rated the best. My one hour turned into a tow hour message just because i was so tried and i was so relaxed i just needed more. The steam room with the aromatherapy took me over the top I was in BLESS from it all . I'm for sure going to return the next time i visit P.A.
R. Wilcox

1  Thank christeenMaui_Hawaii
Reviewed 27 August 2014

Your have got to try this Spa out great place to unwind after a long hike with their steam room or boost your energy with at Fresh Food Smoothie. 3 different backgrounds of training with Massage they have a ton of variety of skills and selections of massage to pick from!