“Closed - No Longer In business”
Review of Harolds Take Out - CLOSED

Harolds Take Out
Price range: US$1 - US$15
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Harold's is gone and out of business. I went there but the space is no longer there. All of the equipment and counters are gone. The space is empty. This might be a good place to set up a new business.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Love this place. They have great food. Everything is good here! I especially love their fries and fry sauce. I just wish they didn't have weird hours. Cuz I hardly get to eat here.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

This small cafe has a few tables and chairs. Order at the counter, they'll do the rest. I had the lamb gyro, pita loaded with grilled onions, thinly sliced grilled lamb, chopped cabbage, feta cheese, tomato topped with a yogurt sauce. Yumm! $7.45

Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch when we got off the ferry. We had to wait about 10 minutes before we got our food, but the wait was worth it! Delicious! The fish was fresh; we saw them cut the pieces before frying it. This place is pick-up only, so calling ahead to order will reduce your wait time. Two of us split Fish-n-Chips, and it was plenty.

Reviewed 17 June 2016

The humans wanted food and stopped here for what they called fish and chips, but the chips were actually fries. I love fries so I suspect they said chips to fool me.
Since it was cool and I was napping, I decided to wait in the car while they ordered food to go. The momma asked if they could make just a hamburger patty for me. They didn't even think she was weird and said they made "Puppy Patties" lots of times, this made the momma really happy.
We ate in the car down the road and boy were the humans happy! There was a lot of fish and fries so I got to eat my burger and some of their fish and fries too! Delicious.