“Miam”

Cuisines: Cuban, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Delicious meals and (cute&) smiling staff. Veggie soup was :o and limonade :oo What do you want more? :) :))))

Reviewed 2 June 2018

My casa owners referred me to this restaurant, I normally would not necessarily be drawn to an eating establishment that is mainly frequented by tourists, but I was happy with this place, even went back the second evening. The food was good, plentiful and cheap.

1  Thank oldfoxtraveller
Reviewed 31 May 2018

The restaurant is named for the huge wooden doors against one wall...traditional in old Cuban homes. Food is excellent, as is service. On main street in Cienfuegos.

Reviewed 9 May 2018

We visited around 6pm and got a table without the wait. The food is good (but don't expect fine dining), prices are cheap. Even my 6yo enjoyed it and he's pretty fussy. I had chicken skewers which was really nice, 6yo lasagne and hubby some sort of meat platter which he said was good too. Whilst not the best meal ever, it is up there in the food we had in Cuba and prices are great.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

We went here as it was super busy and recommended in travel guides. We queued for 20 minutes for the restaurant.

The food overall was cheap and average - which is what we expected.

Unfortunately the service was really bad - the main waitress didn’t seem very focused or friendly and forgot our orders and we waited an extra 30 mins without food. They offered us free drinks - but when our actual order arrived, they had forgotten the starters and brought the wrong main. We couldn’t be bothered to explain as we had been there an hour already.

I would recommend some of the other cheap restaurants in Cienfuegos on that road as you wouldn’t have to queue, better service and in my opinion general food in Cuba is average at best.