“Great local eats”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2018

lunch deal is very good, and quick. I have been there a few times and have enjoyed the owner as he is very friendly and attentive! great work guys!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

A different region of Italy. I really like it there. Fine dinning. For the quality to receive in your food it is reasonably prices.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

You can really tell that the owners care about the food and their customers. In a world full of cookie-cutter franchises with no soul,this place stands head and shoulders above anything else. Will definitely be back!!

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I decided to go out for a great meal and while we forgot to get a reservation the restaurant found room for us. I chose a strictly Italian entree and my wife chose a more traditional item and we were very pleased with both.

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

The restuarant was very accommodating for a large group without notice. They also managed young kids very well by providing non disposable plastic cutlery and a small menu for children. Food was tasty. Our table had a wide variety of dishes and everyone was extremely satisfied with their dish. Would eat here again.